What song are you listening to right now?

Nice!!!! I didn't know Gagaku at all (though I get where some things that John Zorn did with Cobra come from!).
But since the compass is now leading us to the Orient, I always wanted to be from Mongolia (I don't know why).

I used to love the most traditional throat singing of Mongolia, but then I discovered Sainkho Namtchylak and she absolutely blew my mind... She sometimes sings traditional folk songs, but she also visits Free Jazz, Electronica, Blues, Pop.... or goes completely experimental and somehow resembling the most experimental phase of Diamanda Galás. So her songs are all very different.

Was only familiar with the record MARS SONG she did with Evan Parker. so,thanks ! :thumb:

PHEW ? ....

PHEW.

Last edited:
Was only familiar with the record MARS SONG she did with Evan Parker. so,thanks ! :thumb:

PHEW ? ....
P
HEW.

Phew! How can you be always amazing? I like her a lot.

I think Morrissey said that Johnny Thunders had the most amazing hair in the history of music... But he has a good rival with Keiji Haino's hair.

I also like it when he embraces harsh noise, but I prefer this other style of him.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom