What song are you listening to right now?

I just burned this:
1. Cemetry Gates - The Smiths
2. They - Jem
3. Can't Be Sure - The Sundays
4. Candy Everybody Wants - 10,000 Maniacs
5. Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
6. Birthday - Sugarcubes
7. Save Me - Aimee Mann
8. Saturdays In Silesia - Rational Youth
9. Because The Night - 10,000 Maniacs
10. Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
11. One - Aimee Mann
12. These Are The Days - 10,000 Maniacs
13. Wild Horses - The Sundays
14. Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus
15. Crucify - Tori Amos
16. Wise Up - Aimee Mann
17. Trouble Me - 10,000 Maniacs
18. Winter - Tori Amos
19. Life In Mono - Mono
20. Here's Where The Story Ends - The Sundays
21. Shoot Him - Sugarcubes
22. Nee(Hey) - Perfume

-I am currently listening to track 1 :guitar: & have no name, yet, to put on this "mix cd" :confused:
suggestions? :rolleyes:

Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand

Oh my god I love these guys. They rock!:guitar: I will be so sad if they break up before I have a chance to see them in concert.

Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand

Oh my god I love these guys. They rock!:guitar: I will be so sad if they break up before I have a chance to see them in concert.

I saw them the same year I saw Morrissey and Paul Mc Cartney at Coachella .I was impressed.

By the way the song I am listening to is November Spawned A Monster ~Morrissey

I saw them the same year I saw Morrissey and Paul Mc Cartney at Coachella .I was impressed.

By the way the song I am listening to is November Spawned A Monster ~Morrissey

Oh, I am so jealous. I just discovered them a year ago; late to the party again. They said that they are working on another cd last year, so I'm hoping that is still true and that they will go on another tour.

I was listening to "How soon is now" a few minutes ago. I am now listening to a song by Beck on TV.

I am now listening to "Love Will Tear Us Apart." I'm feeling kind of silly sitting alone in the living room listening to sad indie music. It is so beautiful though. It's giving me that feeling where you want to drown in the music just for awhile.

nick drake's second album, bryter layter. beautiful.

f*** This Shit by B&S.

they don't know by the great kirsty maccoll (RIP). great pop song.

Happy People Never Fantasize by Broder Daniel.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom