What song are you listening to right now?

My covid covers album

Singing along "Mama Tried" made me cough, sorry folks, not your fault, but i couldn't help tunin' in, only me to blame.

"Less of Me", an ole Glen Campbell tune, sounded a bit too religious for my taste, no offence intended, folks.

"T for Texas" is quite a fancy ole psychedelic tune. Hank would've liked that one for sure.

"I Wonder if i care as much" brought forth them rollin' tears, boys. Great one, Everlys.

Ron Elliot's "Ventura Boulevard" is a nice one, but not really excitin', ain't it?

Phil, lovely pacy tune there by yer ole missus Jackie, "Shady Grove".

Ya rendering of Randy Newman's "Illinois" sounds like a Simon & Garfunkel song, or they sound like you, folks.

Masterpiece, Don, "Living too close to the ground", ya know what ya singin' about.

"You Done me wrong" brings back memories of "Born to be Wild, Easy Rider", God bless George Jones.

"Turn Around" is another Ron Elliot tune, nice one that is.

A second Merle Haggard song, "Sing me back home", was well done, folks.

Well, thanks Everlys, this record helped me for sure battlin' down the virus in no time. Thanks for recordin' it, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Watching and listening to REM and realising how much I miss them, I got into Sleeper after watching them support REM at Milton Keynes in 1995 and by coincidence one of my next gigs i'm off to is Sleeper in Manchester the day after seeing Buzzcocks playing at Party In The Pews in Macclesfield!!

Sad thing about this video is that the drummer Bill Rieflin passed away a couple of years ago which I was unaware of until tonight

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom