What song are you listening to right now?

I don’t agree with all of this, but I find it interesting.

sure i assumed you wouldnt as i believe you to be a big fan of disintegration (sometimes i get you mixed up with bookish boy) and the ambient cooler sounds which are far away from my tastes. its hard for me as i really do love the bsides and i sequenced the playlists to feel like an albums with there own cover art and titles etc but i cant ever really talk the cure with anyone as most fans are fans of the albums and the big statements. i love stuff like stop dead, man inside my mouth (which is what makes me think of a gothic talking heads) and play with me with thast beautiful guitar part. im a cult hero, i dig you are pretty funny while a pink dream and waiting make me think of suede. the cyberish punk of comming up etc are all just excellent songs to me. i have one thats more loud guitar with all kinds of stuff, never enough, ny trip and your god is fear etc.. twilight garden, halo, out of mind, the exploding boy ,i just need myself, just say yes ( the other new song at the time we previously mentioned and it makes me think of ecstasy fueled glam with the spikey guitar bounce and its ecstatic yes's). they rarely put out a bad bside as it seems thats where they put all the songs with hooks up until a certain year. maybe someday ill get into the albums more but having heard them many times before i doubt itll be a big part of my love for the cure

the ordinary boys - i love u

ghostsocial - disavow

lil dickey - hahaha i love myself (musical short film)

film seems right up morrisseys alley

rufus wainwright - perfect day

donovon - the lovely day

the walters - wishing well

the dandy warhols ft debbie harry - i will never stop loving you

ride - monaco

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom