What would make one lose respect, love and adoration for Morrissey?

Would YOU respect Moz if he did that Kewpie? I mean, Brussels Sprouts? I mean, Beetroot maybe...:)

Yeah, beetroots are so much healthier. They contain vitamine c. Brussels sprouts just inflate you. :p

Yeah, beetroots are so much healthier. They contain vitamine c. Brussels sprouts just inflate you. :p

You see, without comments like mine, you wouldn't get nutritional comments like this. I LOVE beetroot...:)

Imagining such a thing and post here, definitely your mind is in the sewage, I suppose. :p

My mind being in the sewage, is aspirational at this point..:)

If he forced me to eat Brussels Sprouts from his Arsehole...:mad:

OMG, Kilt!
rotflmao.gif
You are the funniest guy here :D

(yes, I do say that to other men ;):p) but you ARE special :)

You see, without comments like mine, you wouldn't get nutritional comments like this. I LOVE beetroot...:)

I know, what would I do without you? :sweet: Have you tried beetroot rizotto? It's amazing!

It's not that difficult to lose my respect and our Morrissey is constantly on the edge. Sometimes I find him unnecessarily harsh with people. But in all seriousness, a bad album will just do it, as a previous poster said.

If he forced me to eat Brussels Sprouts from his Arsehole...:mad:

if he forced me to watch Kilt Uncle eating brussels sprouts from his arsehole.

Mind you, he's already done something similar, so I guess it's too late for me...

Problem with Belgium, Kilt? :mad:

(Sorry, it's that Ms Bowel...Stupidity irritates me -although it does make me laugh as well. Feeling slighty contentious now. twill pass.) :rolleyes:

Sprouts rule.

If he started mugging old ladies

Or as Frankie Boyle would say "Rape, murder, arson...I've had a fantastic weekend!"

I know I said something before, in the other thread... The thing is that out of a list of possible things, he's done most of them. Apparently none is enough for me to dump him and forget about him.
This year alone he did one, one of the worst for me, but I can't say here what it was (I'd be crucified!!)
But it obviously hasn't been enough either.

I wonder if someday, the sum of it all... will cause a sudden turn.
I hope not, loving Morrissey feels so good.

The only thing I really feel sensitive about is how he treats his fans. Luckily, all stories and encounters that I've heard have been positive. Morrissey usually goes above and beyond with his time and patience. Even when people sat on his steps, he was more than patient to talk. I like to hear that he was kind and obliging, especially with photos. If this was ever to stop or change in any way, I would feel very sad and loose some of my love for him.

Playing This Charming Man again.

i don't think you've anything to worry about; i doubt that his most recent crop of ham-fisted f***wits are stupid enough to think they could competently replicate it.

'you are the quarry'

'ringleader of the tormentors'

Back
Top Bottom