What would make one lose respect, love and adoration for Morrissey?

'you are the quarry'

'ringleader of the tormentors'

ROTT was a major disappointment to me, but YATQ?
HIM, I was falling in love with you :tears:
I've lost all respect love and adoration for you. Should I start a thread?

He never asked me to do that, perhaps because of my age. He got me to suck peas out of his ears instead. :sick: :D

Once he gets onto the Brandy Liquors he becomes a Demon!

OMG, Kilt!
rotflmao.gif
You are the funniest guy here :D

(yes, I do say that to other men ;):p) but you ARE special :)

"Oh i know you don't mean it"...:p Just for that i'll give you a present!

*subject to image restrictions. I can't work under these conditions!!!*

HAHahahahaha :D omg.

Too think i wasn't going to write THAT line!

I might tell the both of you, I just about peed myself laughing reading this. :eek:

Franzanna has a worrying mind...She even scares me at times..:p

I know, what would I do without you? :sweet: Have you tried beetroot rizotto? It's amazing!

It's not that difficult to lose my respect and our Morrissey is constantly on the edge. Sometimes I find him unnecessarily harsh with people. But in all seriousness, a bad album will just do it, as a previous poster said.

I haven't had Beetroot Rizotto, but it sounds good. I could handle one bad album, but two - no way...:)

if he forced me to watch Kilt Uncle eating brussels sprouts from his arsehole.

Mind you, he's already done something similar, so I guess it's too late for me...

Problem with Belgium, Kilt? :mad:

(Sorry, it's that Ms Bowel...Stupidity irritates me -although it does make me laugh as well. Feeling slighty contentious now. twill pass.) :rolleyes:

Sprouts rule.

I don't know much about Belgium, but i have no problem with it..:) And i quite like sprouts too...:p

IZ FIRE TIME!!!!!:guitar::guitar:

Now I em toched by your cawmment. I t'ought, iz impossible to scare Kilt Ooncle, but I do scare you! :D

:eek: It's me little cockney Poltergoost!

The spirit with the lovely voice....:sweet:

I am only scared of hard work and responsibility....And YOU occasionally...:cool:

:eek: It's me little cockney Poltergoost!

The spirit with the lovely voice....:sweet:

I am only scared of hard work and responsibility....And YOU occasionally...:cool:

I'm not cockney, you bastard! I'll FIRE! your house down if you call me cockney. I was being Belarussian, not cockney. :p

He did something a little bit mean to me at a show once and it made me literally sick. He saw that his teasing had hurt my feelings and he made up for it later that night.

Afterwards, I was so torn. I still felt hurt (I don't care to talk about exactly what happened there.), but I was glad to see that his heart was big enough to care when he saw that he'd hurt me.

I've worked it out now, but it threw me for a loop at the time.

So... I guess my answer is... um... It's pretty hard to make me think less of Morrissey. He's a parental figure to me at this point, so I think I might love him unconditionally.

I'm not cockney, you bastard! I'll FIRE! your house down if you call me cockney. I was being Belarussian, not cockney. :p

In my fear, i made a simple mistake oh great one! And you didn't fall for my compliment either...

..There is just no pleasing you...:tears::p

In my fear, i made a simple mistake oh great one! And you didn't fall for my compliment either...

..There is just no pleasing you...:tears::p

XDDD Damn right, I'll FIRE! everyone, no matter what they've done! Mwahahahahaha!!! *laser vision smiley needed*

XDDD Damn right, I'll FIRE! everyone, no matter what they've done! Mwahahahahaha!!! *laser vision smiley needed*

But think of the CHILDREN....:eek: We don't have a Pre-Emptive Strike policy on this forum...:mad:

I am going to get my CRUCIFIX!!!

But think of the CHILDREN....:eek: We don't have a Pre-Emptive Strike policy on this forum...:mad:

I am going to get my CRUCIFIX!!!

Ahhhhh, the children will be alright. The ones that have yet to be the blemishes of society, that is.

Well, I'll FIRE! that and all! Mwahahaha! I cannot be stopped by anything other than a cat, chimp, duck, chicken, cow, sheep or orang-utan. Even then I'll simply evacuate them from my path of destruction.

I'll go back on topic. :)

I think if he kicked me in the face I'd lose all respect, love and adoration I'd ever had. Then I would set him on FIRE! :D

Ahhhhh, the children will be alright. The ones that have yet to be the blemishes of society, that is.

Well, I'll FIRE! that and all! Mwahahaha! I cannot be stopped by anything other than a cat, chimp, duck, chicken, cow, sheep or orang-utan. Even then I'll simply evacuate them from my path of destruction.

For a sick, depraved and insane demon you have an impressive social conscience!

And what about me? I am a good man. I don't laugh when pensioners get run-over by their own shopping trolleys because of a rogue wheel!

Show me mercy.....I'll be your slave for life...:eek:

For a sick, depraved and insane demon you have an impressive social conscience!

And what about me? I am a good man. I don't laugh when pensioners get run-over by their own shopping trolleys because of a rogue wheel!

Show me mercy.....I'll be your slave for life...:eek:

Oh, I'm bored now. There are plenty of people I would save, and you are amongst them. :) However, since you ask, I shall keep you as my slave in case I should get so angry that I attempt to kill all humans! :p

Back
Top Bottom