Where is the place where the grotesquely lonely meet the grotesquely lonely?

He's clearly talking about death, how can you all not see it?

Wow, knowing the gloomy fella, you could be right... And death never even crossed my mind!:squiffy:

I did think it was Barnsley for a moment though, so close enough.:)

Cheerful places both, (not that I've ever been.) :thumb:

How about the public toilets?

:rolleyes: Please have some style. Ok if they're art déco, but why meet in public toilets when Morrissey could rent Sim Jae Duck's house for a mere 50000 bucks/day? I'm sure a romantic rendez vous there would impress anybody.

picture.php

and if it's death he wanted to flirt with, I'm sure the lavatory bowls are big enough to drown in.:thumb:

Possibly. Are these in Italy? :thumb:

Sodom was one of a group of five towns, the Pentapolis (Wisdom 10:6): Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim and Bela - also called Zoar.[Gen 19:22] The Pentapolis region is also collectively referred to as "the Cities of the Plain" [13:12] since they were all situated on the plain of the River Jordan, in an area that constituted the southern limit of the lands of the Canaanites.[10:19] So now you know where to spend this years summer holiday...

Even the pathway looks like a loose stream of toilet paper circling the tank. :squiffy: Not to take away from where the grotesquely lonely meet the grotesquely lonely (Toil it!) but was this a case where the architect was trying to do something modern and amazing and ended up with a ginormous john? Or is this the headquarters (no pun intended:p) of Kohler?

:rolleyes: Please have some style. Ok if they're art déco, but why meet in public toilets when Morrissey could rent Sim Jae Duck's house for a mere 50000 bucks/day? I'm sure a romantic rendez vous there would impress anybody.

picture.php

and if it's death he wanted to flirt with, I'm sure the lavatory bowls are big enough to drown in.:thumb:

Sim Jae "Toilet" Duck?

the southern limit of the lands of the Canaanites.[10:19] So now you know where to spend this years summer holidays

I usually spend summer in the Caninites, but why not.:)

was this a case where the architect was trying to do something modern and amazing and ended up with a ginormous john?

Well CG, given the guy is the President of the World Toilet Association, my guess is it was all intentional...I wonder if he gets offended if you pee in his garden?:o

Well CG, given the guy is the President of the World Toilet Association, my guess is it was all intentional...I wonder if he gets offended if you pee in his garden?:o

This is good to know that it was intentional. Have you ever sculpted something or been working on a painting or something and stepped away to admire it proudly near what you thought was it's completion only to find that you just painted a ginormous cock and balls or something? :p Start over. Worst. Feeling. Evar.

This is good to know that it was intentional. Have you ever sculpted something or been working on a painting or something and stepped away to admire it proudly near what you thought was it's completion only to find that you just painted a ginormous cock and balls or something? :p Start over. Worst. Feeling. Evar.

:confused: Not really. I can draw quite well. Except horses. they all end up looking like the lead singer of Culture Club or something; really hard to get them right.

I was going to say that. :lbf:

Would someone grotesquely lonely be described as gronely?

Well you'd have to ask Morrissey that, (but he's probably gone out tonight.)

it's just us Ghosty, all on our gronely. :thumb: I love having the whole place to ourselves :lbf:

Well you'd have to ask Morrissey that, (but he's probably gone out tonight.)

it's just us Ghosty, all on our gronely. :thumb: I love having the whole place to ourselves :lbf:

Please help the cause against groneliness.

You can bark and I'll emit the odd "woooooooooo". A fine way to spend a Saturday evening. :thumb:

Please help the cause against groneliness.

You can bark and I'll emit the odd "woooooooooo". A fine way to spend a Saturday evening. :thumb:

Deal.:) I'm staying in because,I don't know about the horses, but me, I'm completely knackered.:squiffy:

Deal.:) I'm staying in because,I don't know about the horses, but me, I'm completely knackered.:squiffy:

I'm gronely and knackered. I guess that makes me cronely. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom