Which song is so you?at the moment

Probably "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful." Although I'd never actually admit it to them!

I`ll Never be anybody`s Hero.I never tire of it.I tire of life sometimes though.

Far from my favourite Smiths' song (I think the melody is rather weak), Accept Yourself nonetheless has a few killer lines that say everything to me about my life :o

Others conquered love but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan
Oh, but plans can fall through and so often they do
And time is against me now

Anything is hard to find, when you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself?

I am sick and I am dull
And I am plain
How dearly I'd love to get carried away
Oh, but dreams have a knack of just not coming true
And time is against me now...

Everyday, you must say
"Oh, how do I feel about my shoes"
They make me awkward and plain
How dearly I would love to kick with the fray
Oh, I once had a dream and it never came true
And time is, against me now

thats joke isnt funny anymore

Please, Please, Please Let me get what I want

It's sad, I know :o

two songs:

heaven knows because of the lyric "In my life, why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?"

and

I'd love to, because I really really really really really miss someone who I love to death, and they're pretty much ignoring me. and it hurts me alot, and I want to just cry, next to them, so they can see how much they're hurting me.

two songs:

heaven knows because of the lyric "In my life, why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?"

and

I'd love to, because I really really really really really miss someone who I love to death, and they're pretty much ignoring me. and it hurts me alot, and I want to just cry, next to them, so they can see how much they're hurting me.

That DAnn is a such a heartbreaker, I feel your pain :(;)

Check your PMs xo

Last edited:
Right now im listening to "I know its over"

sigh

love is natural and real, but not for such as you and I my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wide to Receive... I'm listening to it in a loop. Pathetic :confused:

Back
Top Bottom