Who is glad Not Right in the Head is gone ?

And we interrupt this thread with a "crack dealer that made it" to let you know that it was all a dream...

Last edited by a moderator:
And we interrupt this thread with a "crack dealer that made it" to let you know that it was all a dream...

what a total douchbag. thousands of black youth are dropping out of school because of people like this douche tell them they can do it too. He actually promotes it in his f***ing video. "And if you don't know, now you know, n*****." (lyrics in video). Oh yes, touch of class indeed. He's doing more harm now than when he was a crack dealer.

what a total douchbag. thousands of black youth are dropping out of school because of people like this douche tell them they can do it too. He actually promotes it in his f***ing video. "And if you don't know, now you know, n*****." (lyrics in video). Oh yes, touch of class indeed. He's doing more harm now than when he was a crack dealer.

he's talking about his own experiences. at no point in the song does he suggest "black youth" drop out of school to become rappers.

Better dream?

Just saying, I'm not a fan, so return with your bullshit to me at your peril :)

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay /for shizzle /my nizzle bye bye come back! eoh>nrith>rest fave troll nrith<everyone nrith>you nrithsucks pwn'd the r
Back
Top Bottom