who is the most beautiful? (choose two!)

who is the most beautiful?

• a) bridget hall

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • b) christy turlington

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • c) lou de loogie

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • d) kate moss

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • e) snejana onopka

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • f) sandrine bonnaire

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't say Lou de Laâge is objectively beautiful because I don't think that exists
Well you're wrong!

But I'm glad there are no hard feelings (if that's what you meant to say in your post! :confused:)

Well you're wrong!

But I'm glad there are no hard feelings (if that's what you meant to say in your post! :confused:)

There are definitely no hard feelings, but to accept I'm wrong, I'll need more than someone else's (or some clique's) say-so that I am. Objectivity would have to be something close to universally unanimous. Beauty is just like religion or "the 50 best songs of all time."

There are definitely no hard feelings, but to accept I'm wrong, I'll need more than someone else's (or some clique's) say-so that I am. Objectivity would have to be something close to universally unanimous. Beauty is just like religion or "the 50 best songs of all time."
cut off your wiener and then youll understand. a whole new world will open before your eyes and it will be glorious. it will be like the wizard of oz when it went from black and white to technicolor. until then i cant help you out because it would indeed be like trying to explain technicolor to someone who can only see in black and white!

cut off your wiener and then youll understand. a whole new world will open before your eyes and it will be glorious. it will be like the wizard of oz when it went from black and white to technicolor. until then i cant help you out because it would indeed be like trying to explain technicolor to someone who can only see in black and white!

But if this is true, then why don't women agree? If the internet is any indicator, Lou de Laâge has a great many female admirers.

But if this is true, then why don't women agree? If the internet is any indicator, Lou de Laâge has a great many female admirers.
true beauty isnt always immediately apparent but takes time to unfold. it's like classical music or opera, unless you're a musical prodigy you probably wont like it right away. pop music is more immediately gratifying. but classical music and opera can elevate you to heights that pop music couldnt dream of if you are willing to invest your time in it and be open and attentive to it's charms and are willing to grow to it's level rather than have it condescend to yours. but why would you bother doing that if you feel like you're getting all you'll ever need from pop music?

what im saying is that true beauty exists and that it's CHALLENGING. most people dont understand that there is a challenge there and that is part of what makes beauty so great, and why once you get it, you never look at beauty the same way again.

true beauty isnt always immediately apparent but takes time to unfold. it's like classical music or opera, unless you're a musical prodigy you probably wont like it right away. pop music is more immediately gratifying. but classical music and opera can elevate you to heights that pop music couldnt dream of if you are willing to invest your time in it and be open and attentive to it's charms and are willing to grow to it's level rather than have it condescend to yours. but why would you bother doing that if you feel like you're getting all you'll ever need from pop music?

That's more gnosticism than objectivity. An objective truth is something like, "the sun is not visible at night." There are non-classical artists who tend to be acquired tastes and who are said to "elevate the listener to great heights," and there are classical composers whose works are considered trite and tacky; the genre doesn't save them. It all breaks down into subjectivity.

what im saying is that true beauty exists and that it's CHALLENGING. most people dont understand that there is a challenge there and that is part of what makes beauty so great, and why once you get it, you never look at beauty the same way again.

There may be objections to Islam, and submission can be a challenge, but once you surrender your heart to Allah and hear the Qur'an, you will see everything with perfect clarity and will never be the same again.

That's more gnosticism than objectivity. An objective truth is something like, "the sun is not visible at night." There are non-classical artists who tend to be acquired tastes and who are said to "elevate the listener to great heights," and there are classical composers whose works are considered trite and tacky; the genre doesn't save them. It all breaks down into subjectivity.
Yes, but as Glenn Gould argued whether a composer is good or not has very little to do with how he sounds. Beauty is for the mind, it is not for the ear or the eye, those are only the vehicles we use to transport the idea of beauty to the mind. But when you only look at things that please your lil wienie, you cut off your mind from this nourishment.

The wienie argument does not hold up, because females disagree on beauty.

Right now your mind is undernourished (while your lil wienie is probably gorged) and that's why you don't understand. My mind is nourished so I know of what I speak.

The wienie argument does not hold up, because females disagree on beauty.
Because they're seeing beauty through the filter of what they think men's lil wienies want!!!! That's what females do! I promise you there is no female on earth who actually likes, for example, the look of large breasts and yet they'll get breast implants to make themselves more desirable to men. I am COMPLETELY impervious to male desire so you can rest assured that  i am not victim to any such influence!!!

Because they're seeing beauty through the filter of what they think men's lil wienies want!!!! That's what females do! I promise you there is no female on earth who actually likes, for example, the look of large breasts and yet they'll get breast implants to make themselves more desirable to men. I am COMPLETELY impervious to male desire so you can rest assured that  i am not victim to any such influence!!!

I submit to you: lesbians. I'll bet Lou de Laâge has her share of lesbian admirers.

Back
Top Bottom