Who is Tina Dehghani?

I think the truth about Tina is in the song Carol. I dont wanna know the rest, surely it would be not very romantic.

I think the truth about Tina is in the song Carol. I dont wanna know the rest, surely it would be not very romantic.

He dedicates all his albums and his book to her. For anyone pretending they don't have a close and loving relationship you must be mental.

He dedicates all his albums and his book to her. For anyone pretending they don't have a close and loving relationship you must be mental.

Well Crystal for you happiness I will say they are happy in love and still discussing to have a baby. All his album, well for your pleasure I will say all Morrissey songs, art, whatever he'll do in the future will be dedicated to her, a stunning beautiful woman an artist famous all over the world.Is it enough? Oh no, sorry, they have a baby.

Well Crystal for you happiness I will say they are happy in love and still discussing to have a baby. All his album, well for your pleasure I will say all Morrissey songs, art, whatever he'll do in the future will be dedicated to her, a stunning beautiful woman an artist famous all over the world.Is it enough? Oh no, sorry, they have a baby.

Yeah. A cat.

LOL this whole thread is hilarious. He doesn't like women!

Crystal in denial yet again. If I was his girlfriend I would be pretty pissed off that he took up with an italian man during our relationship and listed me last in the book acknowledgements yet his "hairdresser" first.

Crystal in denial yet again. If I was his girlfriend I would be pretty pissed off that he took up with an italian man during our relationship and listed me last in the book acknowledgements yet his "hairdresser" first.

Yeah well if I were his girlfriend I'd be pissed that he never told the crowd I was literally f***ing standing in that he loved me but he told every other crowd.

Carol is Kristeen

When last I spoke to Carol I said:
I can't pretend it gets easier.
she said:
I've hung on, I have edged around this narrow ledge since the day I was born in 1975."
When last I spoke to Carol I said:
I can't pretend I feel love for you.
she said:
I've hammered a smile across this pasty face of mine since the day I was born in 1975."
When I said goodbye to Carol
black earth upon the casket fell
she had faded to
something I always knew
to the rescue
nobody ever comes.

I'm sorry but when has he stood on stage and proclaimed "I love my girlfriend?"

I know CG wants him to like women so she will have a chance, but no man who is attracted to women would describe the female anatomy like he has. Is he ever seen out with a woman? No. He's at lunch and shopping with his hairdresser, like Jake and Peter Hogg before him.

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

Lies! She's no better than Kristeen Young. He slept with her once and she told the whole city how close they are. That's why she's in "that book".

It's so easy to laugh. It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle an kind.

Still no evidence she has a job just more sainting. He put it in the book, how are people not supposed to talk?

What kind of evidence could please you? Still no evidence she hasn't have job. Mind you're business. Believe what he wrote in autobiography or dont belive it. These threads is boring. No one know shite about her. It gos to show females are hatefuls too other females. Jake was asshole to him noone crucified him. Kristeen and Tina are getting scewered and hanged. Leave them alones.

What kind of evidence could please you? Still no evidence she hasn't have job. Mind you're business. Believe what he wrote in autobiography or dont belive it. These threads is boring. No one know shite about her. It gos to show females are hatefuls too other females. Jake was asshole to him noone crucified him. Kristeen and Tina are getting scewered and hanged. Leave them alones.

You read and you like his misogynist book and yet you call people you don't even know hateful. I never understood why people are so much in love with Jake anyway. It's just some guy.

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

Penis May Pole? :squiffy: That's like Symbolism 101, Monday morning, chapter one, page one.

Back
Top Bottom