who styles there hair like moz?

underdog

come on admit it....this is for the men by the way

im alwasy tempted to go to the barber with a picture of morrissey and say "here you go, make me look like this":cool:

come on admit it....this is for the men by the way

im alwasy tempted to go to the barber with a picture of morrissey and say "here you go, make me look like this":cool:
I have been to my hairdresser lots of times with a pictrue of Moz but it never turns out good! :D

hahah keep trying my friend....the thing is i dont want to look like him, but ive always loved his hairstyle even before i knew who he was....so now its just more of a reference

One of my teachers looks quite a lot like Moz, he's got a short quiff sort of thing going, like he had earlier this year. Top Notch Bloke.

According to an article i read, 23% of the hairdressers in Gothenburg have had a male costumer asking for a "Morrissey-haircut".
:D

You could say that I sometimes have a light version of it.

I don't have the hair for a Moz style giant quiff. What I can pull off is something closer to Alain. I think my main reference has always been the My Love Life video.

I would love nothing more, but I am a female and too nervous. I know I could pull it off, but I have had long hair my whole life. Besides, I think mine is too thin and soft to stand up.

My husband used to, then went military, so has the mandatory military cut. When he gets out, the quiff is making a comeback, he may not know it yet, but it is. LOL.

I would love nothing more, but I am a female and too nervous. I know I could pull it off, but I have had long hair my whole life. Besides, I think mine is too thin and soft to stand up.

The first five words of your post say it all- 'I would love nothing more' and are followed by the most depressing five words I've heard in along time- 'but I am a female'...Call me selfish, but anything I ever really wanted to do, provided it didn't harm anyone, I have done and never never regretted. Hair is dead matter. Short hair can be strangely liberating. However I sense your husband might disagree....As for fine hair- that's what God made wax, gel etc for!

Back
Top Bottom