Who's your Moz-solo non-crush but you admire them?

I have a non crush admiration for almareallymatters and if you have seen the size of her husband's biceps, you'd think the same too;)

Jukebox Jury

Franzanna is the bee's knees AND she knows about Sidcup :)

Awww, shucks. Now now, let's give some of the other under 18s some airtime. :) I'm not the only anklebiter lurking around these parts. :p

Awww, shucks. Now now, let's give some of the other under 18s some airtime. :) I'm not the only anklebiter lurking around these parts. :p

Who else is there?
I only discovered you were a whiney teen recently ;) I haven't a clue how old people are on here, mostly. Although I'm an old person who is on here mostly...or ghostly.

Who else is there?
I only discovered you were a whiney teen recently ;) I haven't a clue how old people are on here, mostly. Although I'm an old person who is on here mostly...or ghostly.

Munchy Brain, Dow Jones, Sweet and Tender Hooligan, I can go on, but I'm not actually sure who wants to be identified as a whiny teen and who doesn't.

Munchy Brain, Dow Jones, Sweet and Tender Hooligan, I can go on, but I'm not actually sure who wants to be identified as a whiny teen and who doesn't.

I wouldn't have had a clue that any of those were teens. I'm just kidding about the whiney teen thing. I myself am a grumpy old man :)

I once stayed up till 2am my time with younguns, prue4ever and Depeche609 to watch Moz sing THPGU on Carson Daly.

5am because she's very smart and very cool. So there.

Back
Top Bottom