why did morrissey move to rome?

He likes putting olives on his fingers.

1669.jpg

I agree on all points. At least he seems to like fairly well Chicago (after all, we got his only U.S. tour date in 2006).

Umm...Austin, Oklahoma City, Tulsa?

This year he did do 3 shows in Pasadena plus 5 dates in SoCal (you can count Bakersfield if you count San Diego because they're equidistant to L.A. City proper).

He definitely likes Chicago, but I've been to both the 2006 Chicago show and the Moz Angeles shows for decades, and I have to say that the Moz Angeles shows are way more intense, exciting, and flat out glamorous. Of course, I'm biased! :p

Anyroad, as for Roma, it was an enchanting time, but I doubt it'll last. He couldn't even buy a home there; he had to stay in a hotel the whole time he was there. I can't imagine how well he'd get on as a permanent resident without learning the language. I think he secretly won't live in Paris no matter how much he professes to love it because he is too lazy to learn fluent French. He was always on the move several times a year even when he was supposedly living full time in Moz Angeles.

And it seems he won't go back to live in England because of his bitterness over the Joyce matter. I predict he will go back to LA. He seems to love the sun so... we all need to send him jumbo sized bottles of sunblock if he does...

I thought he said during a tv interview last year that he was tempted to move back to Britain, and that it was certainly an option. [I have no dog in this fight, so to speak - I live in the U.S.] He seems to be spending a lot of time in Manchester. Wasn't he there from about last Christmas until his current American tour started? Seems like everytime he and his flat cap were photographed, it was in Manchester.

I think it's pretty clear his base when not in LA is at his mum's. He's probably a bit too embarrassed to admit that though seeing how journalists seem to have a fixation about his relationship with his mum.

Back
Top Bottom