why the tacky-ass jags, moz?

Q

Quincy

I remember living in long beach and seeing all of these tacky people listening to this horrible music in spanish and blabbing on and on about the "jaguauauaururuaururruas". They were the butt of hundreds upon thousands of jokes among me and my friends because they were absolutely horrible. God damn Morrissey has to slap us in the face and play with these headband bearing novella, buggy-bopping, boner consuming "jags?" Give me a break moz... Make us happy and cancel this shit. I am first generation Mexican, but I bet somebody is going to pull the race card shit on me... they can all eat a big jaguaruruauer dick. Viva my ass. Moz might as well go on tour with Menudo.

Re: Viva Morrissey!!

I agree with you Quincy, the JAGS dont deserve to set foot on stage next to the mozzer. I guess Morrissey thinks that mexicans are cool and stylish after seeing Amorres Perros or Y tu Mama Tambien. Its funny you know the other day i was wondering as to what is morrissey gonna wear on this tour. Oh well i guess will see on morrisseytour.com

zom8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom