Women's tour t-shirt Size M in women's/Moz embroidered shirt

moz on vinyl

The OP went in the frink thread last night. Someone said it belongs here instead. Apologizes. :blushing:

Has anyone seen a current (2012-13) women's tour t-shirt that has the same design that is embroidered on this shirt. I thought I saw a photo somewhere.:confused:

Also does anyone know what brand of shirt Moz is wearing here? That might help with the t-shirt (how I don't know). He threw a lavender one at the Seattle show last March that was ripped to shreds. Morrissey-solo member bandrus1 posted a finished shadow box of the entire shirt. I see a silver label but can't make out any text on it.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...any?highlight=Shadow+box+of+Shirt+from+Albany

If this embroidery design is also printed on a tour t-shirt I'd like to find one. Again, size medium for a girl.

Any help on either question is much appreciated. :) 6.jpg7.jpg

The OP went in the frink thread last night. Someone said it belongs here instead. Apologizes. :blushing:

Has anyone seen a current (2012-13) women's tour t-shirt that has the same design that is embroidered on this shirt. I thought I saw a photo somewhere.:confused:

Also does anyone know what brand of shirt Moz is wearing here? That might help with the t-shirt (how I don't know). He threw a lavender one at the Seattle show last March that was ripped to shreds. Morrissey-solo member bandrus1 posted a finished shadow box of the entire shirt. I see a silver label but can't make out any text on it.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...any?highlight=Shadow+box+of+Shirt+from+Albany

If this embroidery design is also printed on a tour t-shirt I'd like to find one. Again, size medium for a girl.

Any help on either question is much appreciated. :)View attachment 15870View attachment 15871

Are you referring to my reply in the frink thread? Apologies, I meant you should post that question in the-site-that-must-not-be-named-for-fear-of-feeling-a-bit-tawdry (aka All You Need is Margaret Cho).

But what do I know? You might have luck here. Fingers crossed.

It was actually a friend of mine that stopped over. She said frink was the wrong forum to look for tour merchandise. No worries.

@moz on vinyl

You posted a question with a link to an answer that's almost staring you in the face. Why don't you just ask bandrus1 what it says? Private message? I understand most people don't get or care about a shirt thing and that's cool. It is just a shirt but then again it's just a question too. It's on display so give him a holler! You may not get an answer but I doubt you'll get yelled at. :thumb: Go for it!

The shirt he is wearing was made by Ermenegildo Zegna. Guaranteed. I caught a pink one and I was near someone who caught a black one. Don't imagine his t-shirts are Zegna. We'd either be broke or avoid the merchandise stand before gigs. Hope this helps.

The shirt he is wearing was made by Ermenegildo Zegna. Guaranteed. I caught a pink one and I was near someone who caught a black one. Don't imagine his t-shirts are Zegna. We'd either be broke or avoid the merchandise stand before gigs. Hope this helps.

Um, sorry. Don't know what show(s) you were at. This yellow framed shirt is ETRO.

1220121935_zps7a4e74f0.jpg
Credit: bandrus1

No offense to Etro as a brand. Suits are ok but their shirts in particular have a knock-off quality. Zegna would never tolerate such inferior construction. Ironic how a Morrissey shirt thread has turned into a tug of war, eh? :boxing::head-smack:

Is this the "similar" t-shirt you were looking for? If not then what you're looking for it isn't a tour T. I've pretty much seen 'em all.

7541236548_5caf35f027_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom