Woody Allen...Yes or No?

Did you see his new one? Didn't you want to punch Rachel McAdams in the face? :p

Count me in the list of Woody Allen fans!
My personal favourite is Manhattan Murder Mystery. It's in my roster of feel good movies if I want to be cheered up.
I'm a fan of Small Time Crooks, Manhattan, Crmes and Misdemeanors, Husbands and Wives,Mighty Aphrodite, Love and Death, Bullets over Broadway, etc.
Shadows and Fog and Scoop had some flaws but were overall enjoyable movies.

Annie Hall, Hannah and her sisters and Alice would be my top 3. (I loved Vicky, Christina, Barcelona too, and I'm not even ashamed!)

"Every Thing You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask" and "What's Up Tiger Lily?" are so amazingly awesome.

No, I can't stand him or his films. Annie Hall was pointless and Hannah and her Sisters was elitist rubbish. And by judging his current work, it seems as though Woody has a passion for making films about hateful, amoral people. Not my cup of tea, I'm afraid

what i've seen of his work i have loved. manhattan is my number one. but i need to watch so many more.

Unlike others I also like the work he has done over here in Europe recently.

Yes, me too.
The 'classics' are great, but people so often overlook his recent work. No mention for Match Point yet?! It starts off quite dull, all wealthy toffs gadding about in London, but it's so worth watching to the end - so intense.

Back
Top Bottom