Worst Morrissey/Smiths covers on YouTube Part III

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
This one is actually not that bad. Let's hear you sing one, Viva, with that wonderful voice of yours. :straightface:

This one is actually not that bad. Let's hear you sing one, Viva, with that wonderful voice of yours. :straightface:

I can sing pretty well but the only instrument I ever knew how to play was a violin and I have not played one in almost 20 years. So, it would be weird doing a cover without music.

If you’re on this site, I just wanted to tell you straight up that all those bitches in your comment section are just being nice because they’d like to f*** you. Sorry.

>Is a tranny
>Implies that I'm an effeminate girly man.

Seething.
B566326F-A6A9-4C66-A363-54F5E260FFAA.gif

Dilate.

Nope, I don't cry. And as for the hug, well the offer is revoked.

Dilate? Is that what you did to your rectum before you shoved your head up your ass, fren?

You can’t revoke the hug offer. I’m coming to collect and tears will be shed by you.

Dilate? Is that what you did to your rectum before you shoved your head up your ass, fren?

You can’t revoke the hug offer. I’m coming to collect and tears will be shed by you.
No. Unlike you, I don't play with my ass, or use it for anything sexual. Dilating is what you have to do multiple times per day, so as to keep your neo-vagina from closing shut.

I just did. And you don't intimidate me, fren. If you dared attack or rape me, I'd drop you flat in mere seconds, hogtie you by your wig, and ship you off to whatever Middle Eastern country you originate from, so they could properly deal with you.

No. Unlike you, I don't play with my ass, or use it for anything sexual.

Projection.

Dilating is what you have to do multiple times per day, so as to keep your neo-vagina from closing shut.

I’m aware. Glad you’re well versed on sex change practices. Looked into it much, fren?

I just did.

I reject it. Do something about it.

And you don't intimidate me, fren.

Cope.

If you dared attack or rape me, I'd drop you flat in mere seconds,

Seething. I would crush your aspie mushskull like a grape.

hogtie you by your wig, and ship you off to whatever Middle Eastern country you originate from, so they could properly deal with you.

I’m from Virginia. :tongueout:

Back
Top Bottom