Would you sleep with Morrissey?

Would you have sex with Morrissey? (poll is not public)

• Yes...I am a straight woman

Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Yes...I am a lesbian

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Yes...I am a bisexual woman

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • No...I am a straight woman

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • No...I am a lesbian

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • No...I am a bisexual woman

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Yes...I am a straight man

Votes: 21 6.8%
  • Yes...I am a gay man

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Yes...I am a bisexual man

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • No...I am a straight man

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • No...I am a gay man

• No...I am a bisexual man

• You missed an option Puddle...I'll explain below if i feel like it

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • I fail to see how this poll could be interesting so i refuse to answer

Votes: 23 7.4%

• Total voters

Puddle

Banned
Now here's a survey. please answer according to the choice that best fits you. Disregard Morrissey's age. basically at any time in morrissey's life fits.

answers are hidden...not public as some say.

BY "SLEEP WITH" I MEAN SEX!!

Last edited:
Nah, I reckon that would be like sleeping with one's uncle.

All I'd like is a hug.

lol, now there are some pretty good options in there, I personally want to know who the bisexual woman is who voted.

I kind of like your anal approach to the options. Top quality poll!:D

anal? it serves a necessary purpose! a simple yes, no, maybe, i don't know would not do.

lol, now there are some pretty good options in there, I personally want to know who the bisexual woman is who voted.

and I sure would like to know who the 2 'straight' men are who voted yes and believe they're straight. interesting. dou your girlfriends know you'd like to cheat on them with Morrissey? :p

The most funny by now is that there are more straight men than gay ones who want to have sex with Morrissey

The most funny by now is that there are more straight men than gay ones who want to have sex with Morrissey

LOL....I know!

It's hillarious that these "straight" guys want to have sex with him and so far only one gay guy does [ME] ......These "straight" men are either really confused or they totally misunderstood the question and think they're only going to join him at a sleepover for some milk and cookies.

I'd love to tie Moz to a chair, put a blindfold on him and have my nasty way with him. He better be ready to put on a rubber though.....He may be GOD and all but he's still a human being and I'm not willing to sacrifice my 100% virgin/clean status for anyone, even him......He can have my virginity but I don't want his [possible] diseases.

Well, I wouldn't sleep with any celebrity (not that I've ever been offerred ;) ), cause I think the basic requirement in a sexual relationship is equality. If he weren't famous though - well, just have a look at my posts on the Morrissey Frink Thread :D . I remember when I first started listening to him I thought, "whoever's going out with this guy is so lucky, they get to hear him singing all day!" Yes, that's what was on my mind at the time, silly girl :) .

LOL....I know!

It's hillarious that these "straight" guys want to have sex with him and so far only one gay guy does [ME] ......These "straight" men are either really confused or they totally misunderstood the question and think they're only going to join him at a sleepover for some milk and cookies.

I'd love to tie Moz to a chair, put a blindfold on him and have my nasty way with him. He better be ready to put on a rubber though.....He may be GOD and all but he's still a human being and I'm not willing to sacrifice my 100% virgin/clean status for anyone, even him......He can have my virginity but I don't want his [possible] diseases.

Dann you have some wild phantasies there - lol. But isn't he too old for you now? I mean - he does look pretty geriatric these days, doesn't he? maybe better he blindfolds you

^^ I'd also love to cuddle in bed with him and do all the cute stuff like kissing but not before having "versitile" kinky sex.;)

Dann you have some wild phantasies there - lol. But isn't he too old for you now? I mean - he does look pretty geriatric these days, doesn't he? maybe better he blindfolds you

He's not old! Im 28 and i've had it with someone Moz's age. Older actually. But anyway..i probably wouldn't have sex with him because:

a) i dont have sex anymore.
b) i don't think he'd want sex with me, and the poor guy's gotta have some say in the matter, for obvious reasons.
and c) I'd much rather be his friend than just someone he shagged once. Yes, you can have sex AND be friends i suppose, but it's damned tricky, and rarely works.

So, the answer is, i doubt it. But if he really wanted me, i suppose i would oblige. Lie back and think of England, as they say.

Back
Top Bottom