Writing for some real help

S

starry night

Hello,

I had 3 previous aliases in the chat room.
Today, when I left the room and came back, my REGISTERED aliases were taken and stolen....

I obviously didn't give anyone my information.

Now people are thinking I'm those old aliases.

They were all registered:
starry night
stormy weather
Cemetry Gates

So, I at 2:05pm today, 10/11, I removed all of my e-mail accounts associated w/ them.

I came back into the chat room now @ 2:18pm and I notice that Cemetry Gates is registered but, it's not me!!!!

I just would like to know who took my REGISTERED aliases away, obviously looking for my private e-mail account information and also spammed the chat room?

I am not going back to that chat room due to this. I did have some good memories there even though I've been coming there since 1998/1999.

I'd appreciate if someone could either find out who that person was, PM me and tell me what I could do in the possible future (if I decide to return) to prevent this from happening.

This might also help some others afraid to vent or speak up. Secondly, it might cut down on the lack of respect and spamming this caused. Furthermore, if these are too be registered aliases w/ separate e-mail accounts, how was personal information violated?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom