Wtf? They Cancelled My Ticket!

i'm now worried...I'll get my husband to check when he gets to work...

how do you know if they have been cancelled?

They've sent my an email saying they have been cancelled because they haven't been able to obtain payment from my card issuer. I'm so angry:mad:, it means I now have to go through the worry again of getting replacement tickets this morning.

I rang my card company and they said so many transactions in such a short time is irregular so they cancel as a precaution. Ring your credit card company / bank and let them know what you intend to do if you are ordering for more than 1 or 2 dates.

i think i say this touching a variety of wood, horse shoes, four leaf clovers and i think its a rabbit foot.i havent had any email of the sort and checked the tracker thing several times no emails saying my cards "off" or i myself made a mistake. i think whilst entering my details i checked and rechecked before finally clicking order

when i checked my oreder tracker, it says they waiting for the tickets to come in stock, those who have tickets cancelled what does it say on your order tracker

when i checked my oreder tracker, it says they waiting for the tickets to come in stock, those who have tickets cancelled what does it say on your order tracker

It says cancelled now but it did say waiting to come in stock before. To be sure, check with your bank that the payment has been authorised.

Bloody great. Saturday already sold out so I didn't get a replacement for the ones they cancelled:mad:

i counted a minute before saturday and friday sold out, on the cancellation front, what card did you use, credit or debit card

well im just hoping and praying nothing comes through, but it has been a full day

i got my friday tickets no problem on ticketmaster at nine on the nose - canot believe they have sold out in less than a minute

Bloody great. Saturday already sold out so I didn't get a replacement for the ones they cancelled:mad:

OMG that's terrible. Be patient and dont buy off ebay yet. You will get some nearer the time I'm sure. Maybe its all touts and they'll be giving them away on the night. Fingers crossed for you.

i just called seetickets to tell them i would pick up my tickets at will call, the person i spoke with told me that the tickets would be available "at seven o'clock, when the doors open." i asked, "the box office doesn't open until doors open?" and he said yes. i don't see another option but i hope this isn't true, i'd hate to queue and then watch the line pour past me while i'm picking up my tickets. :/ hopefully he is just misinformed.

Don't worry, the box office at the Roundhouse opens at 11 and closes 15 minutes after doors open. You'll be able to get your tickets when they open at 11.

OMG that's terrible. Be patient and dont buy off ebay yet. You will get some nearer the time I'm sure. Maybe its all touts and they'll be giving them away on the night. Fingers crossed for you.

I know, I want to cry:( Im not going to resort to ebay, I just hope I can get some nearer the time

This is a regular occurance with this company and has happened to me on many occassions. At the end of 2004 when Moz did those small gigs in the UK I booked three shows, and something like ten hours later they sent me an email saying that there was insufficient funds in my account and the tickets had been put back on sale?. There was plenty of money in that account. Even recently with the Smashing Pumpkins, I got the confirmation then a few hours later they told me there was a problem with my card and that I had to rebook (subject to availability). When I did standing had sold out! GRRR

So this is not uncommon with seetickets/gigsandtours. I reckon if your card declines for some reason, they should keep the tickets to one side, give you a quick phone call and advise, not just put the tickets back out on sale meaning you cannot go.:mad:

Just read my emails and they cancelled my Sunday tix (others OK for now) as card not authorised. 6 hours after sending me confirmation. I have zero balance on this card and a £4000 limit. f***ING BASTARDS :mad:How can this happen? I really hate See tickets. Have moaned about Ticketbastard before but they never did this to me. Anyone booking more than 1 ticket tomorrow I wouldnt bother with them. Looks like I'm going to have another stressful morning in round 2 tomorrow...

They cancelled mine as well, for no discernible reason. There was nothing wrong with the card - maybe I entered the numbers incorrectly in my panic.

Unbelievably luckily, my girlfriend also got tickets for the same day (Saturday) due to crossed wires! They seem to be OK, so it looks like we're going anyway. But it was a scarily close call. I feel terrible for the other people who may have lost out.

Just read my emails and they cancelled my Sunday tix (others OK for now) as card not authorised. 6 hours after sending me confirmation. I have zero balance on this card and a £4000 limit. f***ING BASTARDS :mad:How can this happen? I really hate See tickets. Have moaned about Ticketbastard before but they never did this to me. Anyone booking more than 1 ticket tomorrow I wouldnt bother with them. Looks like I'm going to have another stressful morning in round 2 tomorrow...

it can happen if you have not put your user name in correctly , for example if it says on the card mr john smith and you put down mr J Smith

Back
Top Bottom