YOR Release Date Question

Ethan Poe

As a person who was not on the forums when Ringleader was released I'm curious. At what point did we know the full tracklist for the album? Also do you think that will hold for YOR since they come out at about the same point?

Re: YOR track listing

According to TTY, Ringleader's track listing was posted on 15th November 2005, almost four months before the release date.

I expect track listing of Years of Refusal will be posted in few weeks time.

As will I. :)

As a person who was not on the forums when Ringleader was released I'm curious. At what point did we know the full tracklist for the album? Also do you think that will hold for YOR since they come out at about the same point?

The single will probably get released in late January (typically two weeks before the album) and I expect it will get its first play in December on Radio 2, Xfm or a Radio 1 'indie' show.
Expect we'll know about the album tracklisting and the single some time in Nov.
Let's hope a) they don't choose Paris (virtually least favourite choice in recent poll) as lead single and b) they definitely don't put 'That's How People Grow Up' on the album!

The single will probably get released in late January (typically two weeks before the album) and I expect it will get its first play in December on Radio 2, Xfm or a Radio 1 'indie' show.
Expect we'll know about the album tracklisting and the single some time in Nov.
Let's hope a) they don't choose Paris (virtually least favourite choice in recent poll) as lead single and b) they definitely don't put 'That's How People Grow Up' on the album!

:) All of that sounds probable. I hope your right:).

Im eager if they release the album earlier here in germany as they did with his last singles as well....

.I have watched this happen at oither records as well ..where elsewhere records got released on a monday, in germany they already released it on a friday...thts not so long they have started doing this..like a few years?
stefan or any other of the german collectors do you know why they choose to release records earlier here?
2nd of FEB is a monday so....
..I will be the only german though who waits for the purchase til monday....:rolleyes:

stefan krix AYNIM thread
As new records are released on Fridays here ..

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Im eager if they release the album earlier here in germany as they did with his last singles as well.

I have watched this happen at other records as well, where elsewhere records got released on monday, in germany they already released it on friday.
2nd FEB is monday so...
I will be the only german though who waits for the purchase til monday. :rolleyes:

Yeah, if we follow your logic in Germany it may be released on Friday 30th January 2009.

Incidentally in Japan albums are likely to be released on 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th or 30th.

However, Ethan is actually asking when the track listing is likely to be revealed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom