You Know What? (Into the black cloud)

You people are incurably, intolerably STUPID AS f***, and I'm not surprised that Morrissey refers to this place as 'Solow.com', if that's correct. You're precious, precocious, you never get out, you boringly obsess over minutiae from decades-old songs...and most of all you HAVE NO f***ING CLUE about the lyrical content of songs and what they mean. I have been APPALLED by some of the lax pathetic unsympathetic misinterpretations of songs from YoR in the coupla weeks I have been here, and have shook my head in disgust at them. With a primarily verbal artist like Morrissey, who has mostly had his day but still shows occasional signs of brilliance, you have to wonder what you people even truly get from the songs.

And don't gimme shit about how this stuff is all about personal (misin)interpretation and blah blah blah, cos it is and isn't. Cos I mean, if you don't even recognize that the mother in Riverbed has committed suicide....then what hope is there for you? And I'm not even saying this to be elitist, I'm somebody who has always loved Moz's lyrics, but...what are you morons all about?

You compare Morrissey to animals you think he would be like, you whine on about tiny minor shit factual (t)errors in shit from that uberfan wank Simon Goddard, you tell Morrissey (who never reads this pish) you 'love him more than life' and...eh? Get out and get your cock sucked, or your pussy licked. Seriously. You're shut-in and pathetic and need help. Don't gimme anymore. Me? What am I like? You c***s wish you knew. Came here for a while after hearing YoR but man...reading the pish here I'm not surprised that Moz writes songs like Black Cloud and All You Need Is Me and You Were Good In Your Time. You're pathetic. The man sorta love/hates you hardcore obsessive c***s (emphasis probably on the latter), and it's totally understandable.

Ban me if you want, call me on my hypocrisy, fart up my nose. My life will be a (not hugely) better place. Must I speak such shit? I can I must I will I do...

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone..."

Sigh.

Last edited:
You people are incurably, intolerably STUPID AS f***, and I'm not surprised that Morrissey refers to this place as 'Solow.com', if that's correct. You're precious, precocious, you never get out, you boringly obsess over minutiae from decades-old songs...and most of all you HAVE NO f***ING CLUE about the lyrical content of songs and what they mean. I have been APPALLED by some of the lax pathetic unsympathetic misinterpretations of songs from YoR in the coupla weeks I have been here, and have shook my head in disgust at them. With a primarily verbal artist like Morrissey, who has mostly had his day but still shows occasional signs of brilliance, you have to wonder what you people even truly get from the songs.

And don't gimme shit about how this stuff is all about personal (misin)interpretation and blah blah blah, cos it is and isn't. Cos I mean, if you don't even recognize that the mother in Riverbed has committed suicide....then what hope is there for you? And I'm not even saying this to be elitist, I'm somebody who has always loved Moz's lyrics, but...what are you morons all about?

You compare Morrissey to animals you think he would be like, you whine on about tiny minor shit factual (t)errors in shit from that uberfan wank Simon Goddard, you tell Morrissey (who never reads this pish) you 'love him more than life' and...eh? Get out and get your cock sucked, or your pussy licked. Seriously. You're shut-in and pathetic and need help. Don't gimme anymore. Me? What am I like? You c***s wish you knew. Came here for a while after hearing YoR but man...reading the pish here I'm not surprised that Moz writes songs like Black Cloud and All You Need Is Me and You Were Good In Your Time. You're pathetic. The man sorta love/hates you hardcore obsessive c***s (emphasis probably on the latter), and it's totally understandable.

Ban me if you want, call me on my hypocrisy, fart up my nose. My life will be a (not hugely) better place. Must I speak such shit? I can I must I will I do...

Sigh.
YOU KNOW WHAT DOUCHE BAG - I HOPE THAT MOZ HIMSELF IMPALES YOU ON A STAKE YOU f***ING WANKER - :crazy::gun::drama::mock::swear:

Sigh.

Like, jeepers.

for your interest

OK - I don't want the dick banned, but can we have a 'poster ignore' function so he can stop wasting my life?

Click 'thread tools' then click 'ignore this thread'.

You can put users you don't like on ignore.
Click 'User PC' on top left then edit 'ignore list'.

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

seriously this guy must be wrong in the head

Sigh.

I bet it took you hours to write this. hehe why did you even waste your time? :thumb:

It seems like you're expecting us to make all the effort here. I mean, farting directly up someone's nose isn't easy. I'm nearly forty; handstands are a thing of the past for me. Plus, that whole Le Petomane thing is going to take years to master. Otherwise we're pretty much going to have to rely on synchronicity.

I don't want to shift this issue onto your own (clearly already over-burdened) shoulders, but... well, wouldn't it be a lot easier if you just didn't read stuff that irritates the living shit out of you?

For someone who tries to convince us of his dislike for this site and everyone on here, he doesn't half come on here a lot.........

Maybe we can have our own fan club and you can...have yours. Sorry you hate us so much, but really, it makes no difference to any of us what you think. And, honestly, does it make you feel better to use such vile language. I think it does. You're an angry soul. :squiffy: Very sad, indeed.

30lm848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom