You'll never guess who i saw on Extra!

Wow! He did Extra? That's only one step away from paparazzi shots and Perez Hilton.

omg I would love it if Moz was a regular on Perez Hilton!!! I'm not kidding at all!!!! Where are the sneaky paps to get us more of those poolside Mozzy pics?!?!

Oh I don't mind when people post duplicate threads. We all overlook things sometimes. What annoys me if when the moderators (though I do love them) move the threads around. It makes me board kinda hard to get through.

it really is just to keep things orderly, although I actually have to agree with you the boards can look a mess when its done too much. :(

omg I would love it if Moz was a regular on Perez Hilton!!! I'm not kidding at all!!!! Where are the sneaky paps to get us more of those poolside Mozzy pics?!?!

I don't want to see him getting out of a car without his panties on. :eek: :D

:D
OH....well....I put it up on YouTube, but it's not the greatest.

I had trouble with my VCRs and one of them ATE part of the tape!! ACK!

Anyway, the sound is pretty low and there's a little blip where the tape got chewed. Sorry about all that. I'm new to this so I still have to figure these things out. If I can get it to look/sound better, I'll reupload it.

I have the original mpg if someone will tell me where to put it for you guys to download if you like.

SO with that said, here is Morrissey on EXTRA:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bivIOT678LM

Thanks for this! You can upload the original file to sendspace, that's the preferred filesharing site here I think.

A direct quote from my mother: "Your Morrissey was on TV. Did you know he has a thick accent? And he's greying."

I wanted to say I hope that wasn't the only thing Morrissey had that was thick, but it was my mother.

HAHAAA :D

Thick accent? Huh? He has a slight northern tinge but I wouldn't call it a thick accent, he's quite easy to understand. I wonder what your mum would say about the Gallaghers then :D

I still can't believe he actually appear in that show, when I was watching I just kept thinking, WTF?

Ha ha! Yes, Extra is a bit mindless like the rest of those entertainment shows. I was surprised to see Morrissey as well. It's the first thing they ever reported that was interesting. I think afterwards they talked about The Backstreet Boys comeback and JoJo. Eesh!

For the download, the mpg I have is like 15MB. I see Jeane put up an avi of it. I don't know why, but YouTube made it look like hell. The original file is cleaner, but again, the volume is low. I think it was my gawdblasted VCR. Sheesh!

Anyway, I will upload it for download later tonight probably. It looks clearer than the YouTube stream.

Thanks for uploading this! Mmm, more tight t-shirts...I hope he keeps that up. I like when the woman at the end was all "Hairdresser on Fire!" and snapped her fingers. Like she has ever heard that song. Mario Lopez and Moz should do some Saved By the Bell episodes. I could see them fighting over Kelly Kapowski and splitting some fries at The Max. Oh and baby back ribs are the bomb...I want my baby back, baby back, baby back

Last edited:
Does anyone on here know how to take my file and boost the volume? Some people can't hear anything on YouTube. I feel bad. :|

Back
Top Bottom