22nd/23rd manchester, film footage?

So I was wondering if either of these concerts was filmed? I assumed there would be some official filming going on but there didnt appear to be any cameras etc?

hmmm

Yes, I saw someone was filming the gigs, but possibly those footeges won't be commertialy available.

Many thanks to mozmal, you find some footages in Downloads / Bootlegs forums.

Last edited:
I didn't see any "professional" cameras this time round, but the first of the two Gmex gigs in December 2006 was filmed officially. Wonder if that footage will EVER see the light of day..??

I didn't see any "professional" cameras this time round, but the first of the two Gmex gigs in December 2006 was filmed officially. Wonder if that footage will EVER see the light of day..??

Apollo gig was filmed for Morrissey's private usage, I suppose.

At G-Mex December 2006, South Bank Show crew was filming, but for some reason they abandoned the project.

We won't see those footages unless Morrissey gives them a permission.

For GMEX..are you sure that wasn't the camera men shooting footage to appear on the big screen?

A lot of Morrissey shows are professionally filmed but they never see the light of day.

Back
Top Bottom