_Vulgar picture

mikael

mispressed
Besides Passions Flavios idea for a site is fantastic so I urge everyone to contribute with images, yes I'm a a bit drunk but it's my birthday! Viva Flavio!

Agreed Vulgar pisture is a fabulous place to spend time, and if i had anything Flavio needed a pic of he'd be more than welcome.
Happy birthday Mikael all the best .:thumb:

Besides Passions Flavios idea for a site is fantastic so I urge everyone to contribute with images, yes I'm a a bit drunk but it's my birthday! Viva Flavio!

hahahaha me tooo!! just tipsy though.. :lbf:
happy birthday!! ;)

Well, congrats! I'mabout to leave my place for a few drinks and sport my gucci jacket that cost about as much as a reel around 7" (I wished I've bought a reel around instead). I'm very grateful for the small collector community I've come in contact with through these forums. Drunk-sentimental, still, vulgar picture!

Happy Birthday! 21, again?

Dave

25, for ten years running;) They still make me show ID when buying liquor though!

Well, congrats! I'mabout to leave my place for a few drinks and sport my gucci jacket that cost about as much as a reel around 7" (I wished I've bought a reel around instead). I'm very grateful for the small collector community I've come in contact with through these forums. Drunk-sentimental, still, vulgar picture!

yeah, i'm not very social on the internet as always, so i like to think this is a safe place somehow...is it your pic on the timeline section on morrissey official website? the one with the refusal collection? :)

yeah, i'm not very social on the internet as always, so i like to think this is a safe place somehow...is it your pic on the timeline section on morrissey official website? the one with the refusal collection? :)

Hell yes, it's my collection. My Viva Hate collection (88 timeline) is even better but will soon grow.

Hey Mikael, thanks! And thank you for contributing so much to the site

Happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday Mikael.. :flowers:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom