All You Need Is Me - B-Sides

it strange that there's still no sign of the b-sides being uploaded. Maybe that's a good thing? Is the single out on monday?

Isn't it usual for singles with promos without the Bsides, for the Bsides only to leak when the records arrive at retailers?:confused: that's my experience with other bands, so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Also, it's almost certain that the Bsides will be for sale from digital retailers (including 7digital.com , who take international orders) so there will be no need for USB turntables and the like.

new b-side

So if the single had been released first here in the US and no one would have uploaded the new song - you Germans would have been ok with that and understood?

Re: new b-side

I would have loved to hear it just as much as you do, but I would also have understood that we shouldn't undermine Morrissey's efforts.

This is brand new official stuff, it would be just wrong to spread it all over the internet before it even got the chance to hit the charts. It will be officially available soon, and everyone can wait for a few more days ... it's not as if you were going to die tomorrow!

Re: new b-side O-so hoarding

I guess I don't see it affecting sales too much - I mean I already purchased the bundle as I'm sure most people have.

Sometimes it seems like people that have something that nobody else has are just on a power trip. What gives you the right to make the decision to make everyone else wait - you should be happy for the chance to brighten someone else's day

do you understand?

Sometimes it seems like people that have something that nobody else has are just on a power trip. What gives you the right to make the decision to make everyone else wait - you should be happy for the chance to brighten someone else's day

do you understand?

I understand that you're a whiny ass. Did it ever occur to you that it has nothing to do with being on a power trip? Maybe the person is technologically impaired and doesn't know how to upload a song. Maybe they don't want to break the law and/or infringe copyrights by posting the song illegally. Maybe they think that they paid for it, and everybody else should have to pay for it, too. Maybe they think you're impatient and rude, because you never asked for it nicely. Didn't I say as much a week ago? Looks like you haven't learned anything.

Maybe they should put you on ignore like I'm going to do right now.

Re: new b-side

Oso Blanco, I support what you wrote in the other thread. Please don't upload it and don't let these people bully you! I love Solo and I don't want David T to get in any trouble. People who love and support Morrissey can handle waiting another week...

I guess I don't see it affecting sales too much - I mean I already purchased the bundle as I'm sure most people have.

do you understand?

It didn't sound like a power trip to me. It's rather a well explained ideology.

(Don Quixote :sweet:)

It didn't sound like a power trip to me. It's rather a well explained ideology.

It is neither a power trip nor an ideology.

It's just that I want people to buy that f***ing single and make it a smash hit!

why do people take simple things so personally?
I mean there is no point to get in an argument when
people can hide behind who they wish they were
online.

MY ONLY POINT WAS - NEW SONGS HAVE BEEN
UPLOADED BY NICE PEOPLE MANY TIMES BEFORE
OVER THE YEARS ON THIS SITE....and I'd be willing to bet my
bottom dollar that you "Not Right In The Head" have
downloaded ALL OF THEM just like everyone else.
So PLEASE don't take on such a defensive stance.
I've supported Morrissey since 1987 - and will continue
to do so.

why do people take simple things so personally?
I mean there is no point to get in an argument when
people can hide behind who they wish they were
online.

MY ONLY POINT WAS - NEW SONGS HAVE BEEN
UPLOADED BY NICE PEOPLE MANY TIMES BEFORE
OVER THE YEARS ON THIS SITE....and I'd be willing to bet my
bottom dollar that you "Not Right In The Head" have
downloaded ALL OF THEM just like everyone else.
So PLEASE don't take on such a defensive stance.
I've supported Morrissey since 1987 - and will continue
to do so.

Do you know Morrissey signed a new recording contract with Polydor/Decca last November?

Yes, in the past many people uploaded new songs, but those were PAST events, luckily both Morrissey and his past record companies did not take legal action against those acts.

We still don't know Polydor/Decca's policy about uploading brand new tracks on file sharing sites.

Oso Branco is absolutely right not uploading Children in Pieces.

My Dearest Love

Is it possible to make a MP3 out of the forthcoming vinyl B-side, if this is not made available as a legal download?

Thanks

I have a vinyl to MP3 turntable, but shan't be using it. iTunes or 7digital will have the songs next week.

Peter

I have a vinyl to MP3 turntable, but shan't be using it. iTunes or 7digital will have the songs next week.

Peter

Do we know that for a fact? Because the B-sides for That's How People Grow Up 7" #1 and #2 are not on iTunes. Neither in the US nor the UK iTunes Store.

Tags
delayed gratification
Back
Top Bottom