And Kristeen adds......

He uttered this in the song, 'Handsom Devil' U new fans really need to get it together. *eyeroll*

Really, genuinely no offence meant, but the point is that "whom will swallow whom" is grammatically incorrect... "Who will swallow whom" is what he sings.
Sorry, not trying to be a smartarse, I'm just a pedant (which is fortunate, as my job involves knowing this stuff).

ah, 'When we get into your room whom will swallow whom' 10 times more racy. Morrissey just wanted to fire her. She even took KY to see the very band whom would replace them in Hollywood a few months back. Morrissey's a SAD OLD NASTY BITCH!

You may well be right but ......what about "lounging with knees up and apart":eek:.....You may well be right that he`s a sad nasty old bitch....but bloody hell THATS why I love him soooooooooo much.

The minute he starts wearing shades,calling band members the "edge" and doing stuff for world peace or luvving up to Bob Geldof I`ll call it quits.

Thanks for the correction, withmyheadonthebar.
Are you a proof-reader, teacher, lawyer?

Welcome anyway.

Could people please stop being so utterly devoid of intelligence on this thread? Are we decent human beings, or pathetic losers who delight in the misery of others?

I would rather be a decent human being.

Kristeen Young, regardless of her music, is a human being. She made a mistake and must live with the consequences of her actions. The last thing she needs is a load of people posting abusive messages about her which amount to bullying and harrassment. It is simply hatred fuelled by jealousy because she got to work with Morrissey for so long.

How purile.

I want to marry Kristeen Young. Just had to get that out.

Please continue.

Er, with all this song quoting going on, aren't you people missing the point? All Morrissey's coy references to sex over the years have been just that, coy. It really doesn't matter if he listens to the Sex Pistols or Slipknot (although I hope he doesn't) in his own time, his own words and lyrics have always avoided straight talking (no pun intended) in favour of innuendo, double entendre, dual meaning, wordplay etc etc.
There should be no confusion, he doesn't like being direct and always leaves it up to the listener's imagination; the mark of a great artist. Even with a line like "Now I'm spreading your legs with mine in between" he doesn't reference gender, nor does he finish what he metephorically starts. Don't look in his lyrics for direct dirty deeds, you'll be truly disappointed.

Her latest myspace missive:

".......... I also believe that there isn't much that should be deemed innappropiate at a rock concert. Have you LISTENED to the Imperfect List? Who idolizes the New York Dolls and Iggy Pop? Morrissey does. As far as "ringing well" with the crowd, you are one person speaking for several thousand that were in attendance that evening. My keyboard has four words on it. Kristeen Young Rude Girl. I will not apologize for being someone that Morrissey championed. I've apologized to Morrissey........"

HOLD ON ! When and where did you see this?
It's certainly NOT on her my space

It's also slightly different saying things about yourself than saying things about another person.

I can see Morrissey's point of view very well. He constantly has to deal with people outside his circle making jokes about his sexuality. He deals with the ridicule very well, choosing to ignore it most of the time and just sticks to his guns.

Then someone from his own circle joins the fray and starts making similar jokes, in public no less. I can see why he felt hurt.

It's NOT on her Myspace so did she ever say it?

Doesn't seem like it so there's no little point in this thread UNTIL it is authenticated.

It sounds to me like it's a response to a reply to her initial post on there. I can't see myspace at the moment but probably if you read the replies you might see it?

It sounds to me like it's a response to a reply to her initial post on there. I can't see myspace at the moment but probably if you read the replies you might see it?

Just found it and yes it is one of her replies.

Her statement seems reasonable to me.

I post ALL of the responses, wether they are informed or not. I also believe that there isn't much that should be deemed innappropiate at a rock concert. Have you LISTENED to the Imperfect List? Who idolizes the New York Dolls and Iggy Pop? Morrissey does. As far as "ringing well" with the crowd, you are one person speaking for several thousand that were in attendance that evening. My keyboard has four words on it. Kristeen Young Rude Girl. I will not apologize for being someone that Morrissey championed. I've apologized to Morrissey, now perhaps you should.

Kristeen & Jef

It is on her MySpace page, in the blog entry called 'Tour Announcement'. She's replied to her own entry, it's near the bottom of the page.

He uttered this in the song, 'Handsom Devil' U new fans really need to get it together. *eyeroll*

I think the point is that he never said "whom will swallow whom". He said "who will swallow whom".

When she says she apologised to Morrissey does she mean her first statement? Because that didn't seem like an apology to me. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom