Another Rourke & Joyce occasion

its a pretty gd interview, i think mike and andy are decent blokes although someone will probably tell me what a nasty bloke joyce is but 2 me they were in my favourite band of all time so i dont really hav a problem with them.

Nice interview with Radcliffe & Maconie, both obviously fans. They played Rubber Ring and London (Rank version). Andy brought along Quiet LIfe by Japan, and Mike brought along a Buzzcocks song (I think, I fell asleep due to the flu tablets at this point).

Peter

Nice interview with Radcliffe & Maconie, both obviously fans. They played Rubber Ring and London (Rank version). Andy brought along Quiet LIfe by Japan, and Mike brought along a Buzzcocks song (I think, I fell asleep due to the flu tablets at this point).

Peter

Who played Guitar?

And XFM Manchester are giving away a night out with them, tomorrow.

Apparently you get to stay in a five star hotel, a place on the 'Morrissey Manchester' tour, and to meet the other two.

who the hell wants to win a night out on the town with those two dudes?

i think i'd rather do blow at a radisson hotel with a roadie from the rolling stones tour.

weird.

who the hell wants to win a night out on the town with those two dudes?

i think i'd rather do blow at a radisson hotel with a roadie from the rolling stones tour.

weird.

You get a free weekend out with Craig Gannon & Neil Taylor

And XFM Manchester are giving away a night out with them, tomorrow.

How wonderful. If I won I'd pull Mike's ears, chase the dragon with Andy and smash up a hotel room. Not necessarily in that order either. Variety is the spice of life

Back
Top Bottom