Did Morrissey ever see Rourke and Joyce...

Reading your previous post was almost like being back in the playground again.

Relax there, killer. ;) It was all in good fun and no harm was intended. How was I to know that you were particularly sensitive about your ears? If you ever see me...you can make fun of my nose...it's a sore subject. :)

Either way, as I said before...welcome to solo.

Here here!

You gotta love solow, even the most regular subjects take bizarre and hilarious detours!

Well done Alma dear! ;) Another one went down like a lead balloon! Lol!:D

Sorry about her still ill - I have to put up with her all the time!

As you're new to the forum, and only discovered it quite recently, you should be aware that we all come here to talk a whole lot of rubbish, make snide comments, laugh at and tease each other, criticise and argue, sorry, have a serious debate and discourse.

nothing here should be taken too seriously. it's mainly said with a tongue in cheek attitude and even when it's not and you are offended, you carry on and forget about it as soon as you leave the thread (well, i do anyway). other times, people are just offering their opinion of which you can choose to agree or disagree. most people here are well intentioned and good hearted. when they're not you'll have a hoarde of support and they won't last too long. kewpie is quite the 'quick draw mcgraw' in this department.

don't be too sensitive about things, it will only ruin your time here. you've been welcomed with open arms; now don't be a dick.

by the way, i have a cloven hoof. we all have our cross to bear.

alma, you're right. i had never noticed it until recently - now it's like watching episode jeremy kyle.

The voice of good sense....Thank you!;)

Sorry about the cloven hoof dear...that's got to be a bit of a bind!

Yeah i guess your all right, it's not like anyone was being personal. It just wasn't very nice reading some of the names.

Everyone has their faults, i guess you just have to Accept Yourself.

Yeah i guess your all right, it's not like anyone was being personal. It just wasn't very nice reading some of the names.

Everyone has their faults, i guess you just have to Accept Yourself.

So we're all friends again then?...good!

I too hate name calling in any form....but you have to admit that Frakenjoyce thing was kinda funny!;)

So we're all friends again then?...good!

I too hate name calling in any form....but you have to admit that Frakenjoyce thing was kinda funny!;)

Actually i thought the Frankenjoyce thing was a kick whilst i was down but then i suppose you get your fair share of fat jokes so maybe that evens it out a bit.

Oh how i despise the human race at times.

Actually i thought the Frankenjoyce thing was a kick whilst i was down but then i suppose you get your fair share of fat jokes so maybe that evens it out a bit.

I'm actually not in the least bit fat...its just that my arse is slightly bigger than I would like...like most women!

Oh dear. We never learn do we?

We should know there are never any real "new" posters on Morrissey solo. :D

Is your name Joyce? I'm assuming not. It had nothing to do with you...so how can it be a 'kick whilst' you were down?!?!?:confused:
I thought we had gotten past your insecurity issues and can make a joke about good old Mikey. I mean look at him...he looks like a big lumbering goon sometimes....completely reminds me of Frankenstein. Hence...FrankenJoyce. :D

You have contradicted yourself in this thread more times than i care to remember.

One may be justified in calling you a hypocrite.

Are we off of our meds today? :confused:If you read Alma's threads...they has been nothing but welcoming and not at all contradictory. Where as you are slowly coming across as a raving lunatic.
Relax, as this is a really fun place for Moz/Smiths fans to interact. Everyone has different personalities, what one person thinks is funny...you might not. But, dude, seriously...it isn't all about you all the time...so take a deep breath and enjoy the site for what it is. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom