Are you going to buy Swords and Single Box Sets?

Are you going to buy Swords and Single Box Sets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Just curious to know your opinion.

I'm not influenced by Morrissey's statement posted in TTY, going to buy Swords.
If I had more disposable income I'd have bought single box sets. :(

Last edited:
swords, Morrissey deserves the Money and I'm glad to support him and not the suits (Joyce included)

No, I want to buy both. Morrissey told me in a song once that I can have both, but now he's told me I'm not allowed to buy the boxset.

Bad times.

Neither, because I've already got all the songs

Exactly........... I already own each and every record. Why would I want to buy them again because they are in a different format or new sleeve?:confused:

At least with the Sex Pistols, they admitted it was all about The Swindle:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

In seriousness now :)

No, I won't buy either.
I didn't buy his 'Greatest Hits' either. I only bought Live At Earls Court for the Subway Train/Munich track.

:confused:Morrissey hasn't announced the album tracks yet.

Well if it is b-sides from the last 3 albums, I have them all (except for the b-sides that are live recordings....have no interest in them either).

if there is new material...... then it is not a compliation of b-sides from the last 3 albums....

Jukebox Jury

Well if it is b-sides from the last 3 albums, I have them all (except for the b-sides that are live recordings....have no interest in them either).

if there is new material...... then it is not a compliation of b-sides from the last 3 albums....

Jukebox Jury

Well, there is the vague, and possibly desperate hope that we might get Home Is A Question Mark, as well as some of the four or five unreleased Refusal songs. Experience has taught me not to aim too high.

Peter

Swords. I'm too poor to buy the singles box sets and even if I weren't I probably wouldn't buy them.

Swords! I don't have all the b-sides :)

Also, I'm still waiting for the 2nd Smiths 7" singles box :D

I think I will buy both items, I am too big a fan and a bit of a completist.
Plus, I have nothing better to spend my money on!

Love PTxx.

I'm hoping for one or two previously unreleased tracks on SWORDS, otherwise i won't bother buying either. Is the SWORDS tracklist already out there somewhere?

I will buy Swords, both 7" singles box sets and the triple cd singles compilation pack.
My collection would not be complete without them.

Back
Top Bottom