Are you going to buy Swords and Single Box Sets?

Are you going to buy Swords and Single Box Sets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buying Swords only. Of course already have all the songs on the tracklisting, but I want the whole package, esp. the vinyl set for the artwork and my artifact fetish.

Hope the supposed Hell A. show is heavy on the Swords material! I say supposed because those poor Aussies & Kiwis have been strung along for about a year now about some concerts there. :mad:

I wish Moz would make up the Oakland show AND not flake on the Aussies/Kiwis before casting pearls before (not clever) swine in Hell A. I hate the home crowd. There are some lovely fellow admirers in Hell A, but there is also a high proportion of asshats amongst the Hell A crowds to a degree I've never encountered anywhere else.

okasshat.jpg

I think I will skip the Hell A concert even if it is in my figurative backyard and go somewhere else. I was able to resist Coachella quite easily, but if this Dec. concert in Hell is in a nice venue, especially with a restricted pit...I will...I must...resistance is futile. :squiffy: I know I won't be able to resist if it's held in an intimate venue such as the Fox Theatre, which is now open for indie-alt concerts. It's been a silly dream of mine for Moz to play there. Not that realistic, but stranger things have occurred!

Oh yeah, and it would be nice if Moz would make up the canceled east coast dates, too...but I'm certainly not holding my breath on that. :(

Back
Top Bottom