• I Have Forgiven Jesus

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • The Youngest Was the Most Loved

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
This poll has the top vote-getters from each of the other three polls. Also, I will close it after 10 days. Enjoy :D .

Last edited:
I voted for November out of protest that "Ouija Board" and "The More You Ignore Me" didn't make it...

Playboy as the quiff is to die for and the dancing is amazing.However Will Never Marry brings a tear to the eye.

Seasick cos he looks really HOT

I would have voted for Every day is like sunday, had it been on the list... does anybody know who that girl in the video is? ... i settled for suedehead, by the way...

Thanks for voting aurora! :)

That actress's name is Lucette Henderson. She was also in the videos for I Started Something... and Stop Me.

"Will Never Marry" is arguably the weakest song on there, but the video for it is beautiful.

Maybe...whatever. And yes. I think it's really touching. So that was my vote!! :D

I would add Interesting drug to the list I really like the video. Tough to choose between Tomorrow, My love life, Will never marry (so moving). And Seasick its just too sad. I fail to see how hot Moz is , i just see sorrow.

I wanted to vote twice, i voted for I have Forgiven Jesus.......absolute class, he is stunning in it too. ;)

My other choice was The Youngest Was the Most Loved.......Moz in handcuffs, looking ever so cute with that little smile on his face...love it! :)

Seasick... (hey, it's not doing bad! 2nd place! )

Thanks for voting aurora! :)

That actress's name is Lucette Henderson. She was also in the videos for I Started Something... and Stop Me.
She's a fan of The Smiths, not an actress. She was one of the fans who got to star in the video for Stop Me (which is actually the same video footage that was used for I Started... video, right? although I have never seen the latter), and then got to star in EILS (which is IMO the best Moz video).

I also love the video for "Interlude" but of course it's an unofficial, fan-made video. :)

November Spawned , for me. Seems like he'd really shaken all the shackles off from The Smiths, and was exploring things in his own inimitable way.
Everything about it is so Morrissey, so individual and definitely a bit out there!

The Band Aids on the nipples, classic, who else could do this?

November Spawned , for me. Seems like he'd really shaken all the shackles off from The Smiths, and was exploring things in his own inimitable way.
Everything about it is so Morrissey, so individual and definitely a bit out there!

The Band Aids on the nipples, classic, who else could do this?
the band aids and the "Vile" hat!!!

LOL, humping rocks!!
What about the apple in his mouth? Just about to be roasted?
As for the see thru shirt.....absolutely DIVINE!

November Spawned a Monster love that one. Everytime I hear it think of when it was on Beavis and Butthead.

Back
Top Bottom