Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^Is he always like this??

concerning the poll...I can always spot a poorly written poll. It is not so hard. THis poll leaves out one option: Yes i downloaded the album but do NOT love it.

This is not rocket science. It is not even pre-calc.

I'm sorry I didn't think about other options.
It's a result of overwhelmingly positive reactions from the people who downloaded the album.

If you voted the poll Tuesday 6th January, please vote again.
Due to database error some votes have been lost.
chad time :cool:
2000-florida-recount01b.jpg

I havn't and I won't. I prefer the thrill of buying the real thing, taking it home, poring over the artwork, reading the sleeve notes and lyrics and then blasting it out on a good old fashioned stereo. When it comes out I will buy both the CD and the vinyl.

I havn't and I won't. I prefer the thrill of buying the real thing, taking it home, poring over the artwork, reading the sleeve notes and lyrics and then blasting it out on a good old fashioned stereo. When it comes out I will buy both the CD and the vinyl.

Same here. :guitar:

Ditto. And thank you for spelling "poring" correctly. You've warmed my heart this morning.

I did because i couldn't help my curiosity, especially because I felt so lost with all the comments that everybody was posting about the songs, and how they had liked them... But my sad truth is that after 2 listenings... I didn't really like it... Except the songs I already knew and Paris and Carol... The rest... Mmmmhhhmmmm...

BUT! I'll still buy the CD because I love Morrissey and I wish him the best and I value his work, even if I think is lame this time, because buying his CD is the way I can support him and show him my love... Buying YoR to me, even if I didn't like it after downloading it, is a matter of love and ethics towards Morrissey...

Anyway, I'll keep listening to it with the hope what will be a grower.

I'm wondering whether the 17 people who voted:
'I'm having a dilemma whether download it now or wait until February' are still having their dilemma?

Have they cracked under the pressure and downloaded or can we add them to the 'Waiters' club?

Downloaded it, and will buy it (unless I have no money), as its bloody brilliant. Get's better with every listen.

I'm going to wait. Not because of a moral stand. I actually already had to pre-order it for the Buffalo pre-sale. I want good sound quality for my first listen.

I'm going to wait. Not because of a moral stand. I actually already had to pre-order it for the Buffalo pre-sale. I want good sound quality for my first listen.

It's sounding great on my IPod!
You should download it.

I just wish the weather was better so I could blast it out my car windows and be like, "Yup, I'm blasting the new Mozza album, f***ers!"

Last edited:
I feel so f***ing GUILTY! I feel like that kid that opened up his Christmas gift a week early :o

But like, this album was suppose to be out already! That's my excuse right??? Someone please make me feel better

and of course, ill buy the hard copy and then some

I have downloaded it.

Thought I could wait.......I couldn't.

Still making my mind up about the album, but the voice, melodies and tunes are getting better and better with each listen.

And I like some of the choruses.

It's just the damn lyrics I'm having a hard time with-now who would've thought that about a Morrissey album?

I'm not going to listen to it until February when it comes out :)

Just got back off a very nice holiday in Panama.
After unpacking first job was a search for a copy.
I'm loving it.
I'll get a proper one when it's released.
Next job over the next few weeks is to try and get a ticket for Albert Hall.

----------------
Now playing: Morrissey - Black Cloud
via FoxyTunes

Back
Top Bottom