Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has a feed of the Kings game on in another tab, how cool is that!

some people see "Benghazi" in this thread and I can see that too :straightface:
however
romneys_birther_joke_t_shirts-rb5da0b01a8b24137855fbb04d762b964_804gy_324.jpg

Birthers seems even more accurate :rolleyes::lbf:

Re: Everyone can see you're just a garden variety stalker

Your reply has nothing to do with the post I made. In fact, you seem to have misunderstood every simple word in my very simple post.

"The premise" of the bolded part? That was a paraphrase of your own remark, which I already quoted, in which you pretended to be DOING KY A SERVICE by stalking her like this. My point: you're dishonest.

And I said nothing about "if you were really a fan of Kristeen." I'm not a fan of her myself, so I hardly care whether or not you are.

A "toxic" mindset: lecturing people about sincerity and honesty when you are (a.) totally insincere in your claim of wanting to help Kristeen Young, Morrissey, or anyone else in any way, and (b.) lecturing people about honesty when you are a humongous f***ing liar ("He sent me a PM!" "No, I never sent that PM"), which you are.

I'm not dishonest though. WHere I have I demonstrated dishonesty? :squiffy: Please use bullet points since I am too simple-minded to follow your logic.

I'm not trying to get her kicked off the tour, I'm just establishing there's a reason I sensed something was off about her. Her entire platform is based on lies, I have a problem being supportive of that despite how hard she works. If she worked as hard at her craft as she did at covering shit up she might be making more progress. I want to give money to honest endeavors, not scams.

I couldn't find someone on facebook linking to a Kristine Young in Michigan other than a black lady. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if Kristeen lied about more than just her age. Also the part in bold is bullshit, there was a time I was quite supportive of her.

You should have stopped before it got boring. Now no one cares and it makes you look like a kooky spook.

I f***ing give up, it's like you people are all retarded.

Keep using words like "retarded" and "cocksucker." That should win people over. Using the word "cocksucker" on a Morrissey fansite makes you seem developmentally disabled.

You should have stopped before it got boring. Now no one cares and it makes you look like a kooky spook.

I'm thankful to CG for outing KY on at least one of her lies, and based on the number of posts and the amount of views this thread is getting a lot of people do seem to care.

Keep using words like "retarded" and "cocksucker." That should win people over. Using the word "cocksucker" on a Morrissey fansite makes you seem developmentally disabled.

This is the internet. If you're trying to win over any of the retarded cocksuckers who frequent the internet then you're doing it wrong.

Re: I want the one I can't have..

Which part of this sentence did you not understand? Why should I have written about Jake or his other f***er Gelato or the male prostitutes who grow on trees in Rome in a stentence that points out that you played the same stupid game in the Tina Dehghani thread?

As for Jake, I learned from him that women are not allowed to touch a boxing ring in Thailand and about ladyboys. Ladyboys take hormone pills of the kind that women use to not get pregnant. The reason why those ladyboys take them from the earliest age possible until age around 18 is that they don't develop many muscles. So, if this pill has the effect that those blokes don't develop muscles, are women aware that the pill of course has the same effect on their muscles? Has this ever been mentioned anywhere before in regards to the anti pregnancy pill that so many women take?

What exactly am I supposed to be jealous of? In regards to Morrissey that is. I didn't enjoy his concerts, so why should I want to spend any other time with him? There used to be a time when I was aware that he is different offstage, but given the kind of things he does while offstage and the kind of people he hangs out with, I wouldn't want to be there. The children in the kindergarden that I used to go to were more grown up than anybody surrounding Morrissey. Since Autobiography I have also lost literally any reference point that I could relate to in regards to this guy. The songs were rendered totally meaningless as well, even more so than they already had been before thanks to the avid eagerness of his die hards. Of course there used to be time when I thought it was amazing that here was a guy whose lyrics I could actually relate to. Not anymore, because as I am saying, meaningless because they mean something totally different than I used to think. "In the future" for example, about the court case! In other words,the guy who I thought he was, never ever existed and the songs are totally meaningless. Why exactly should I be jealous of a rich daddy's daughter who spent her early 20s in the Hollywood Hills with a 40 years old bloke who paid for her restaurant bills, and whatnot, and then moved on to f*** a bloke in Rome?

Of course, Kristeen Young would have written that sentence, who else. Dumbass.

She is such a parody in the book that I first thought that she was entirely made up. Especially as in the documentary you get this male friend of his who said that Morrissey came to see HIM when he had his bouts of depression. One of the main reasons why I actually googled her name. I also googled the name of his editor and can see what she did with the book. I am thankful to her, because the book is so revealing that I have lost any reference point in regards to him. As for that Tina, it is blindingly obvious that her description matches the Julia myth who is always devoted, never says anything, never complains, is always there. Slightly reminds you of times when women were expected to just be there and otherwise not make any noise. A kind of furniture in the house that they were expected to rarely leave. And of course it is so wonderful because it matches this stereotype so well that women shouldn't be in any workplace, because they are too emotional. That Tina of course never is. Of course somebody like the last post person who mentioned "mysogyny" is too stupid to even see the mysogyny in her even being there in the book. But Morrissey is highly awarded for his services for the public. Three singles coming up, uhhwhooo! Rich daddy's daughter hangs out with 16 years older guy in Hollywood, studies artsy fartsy (apparently), which is another passtime of women who wouldn't know anything else to do as a rich guy's tool, apart from modeling, singing or acting perhaps. Quite interesting that Morrissey never managed to hang out with real life women. Her family? Real estate lawyer and investment banker kind of people. Nothing to worry about, except a financial crisis perhaps. Easy to be always level under such circumstances. The question is however: why is Morrissey himself not always level?

Actually, I have not met one business owner or CEO who was calm. There are too many things that have to be considered and dealt with.

A rich daddy's girl!!!!! When you flee a country cos of a revolution you're money doesn't come with you idiot. You leave with your life and clothes your wearing. Your so good at research read about how people escape in them situations.

A rich daddy's girl!!!!! When you flee a country cos of a revolution you're money doesn't come with you idiot. You leave with your life and clothes your wearing. Your so good at research read about how people escape in them situations.

They escaped because they were rich, they were an aristocratic family very close to the former monarchy or scha Reza Pahlevi, but this are non of our business and surely not related to this thread. They are still rich as Pahlevi family.

If you are saying Kristeen Young wrote any of that you're wrong, she doesn't write that well.

CG...please, give it a rest! Take up some hobbies, get a real job, start going to the gym...something, anything to stop posting on Solo every day, all day. You already have a dedicated thread in the pigsty filled with your stream of consciousness. Most people just start a blog instead of posting on a message board nonstop every day.

CG...please, give it a rest! Take up some hobbies, get a real job, start going to the gym...something, anything to stop posting on Solo every day, all day. You already have a dedicated thread in the pigsty filled with your stream of consciousness. Most people just start a blog instead of posting on a message board nonstop every day.

I'm a rat in a temple.

She's around 44-45. I was in college with her at Webster University in St. Louis in 1987-88. I think she was a freshman that year.

They escaped because they were rich, they were an aristocratic family very close to the former monarchy or scha Reza Pahlevi, but this are non of our business and surely not related to this thread. They are still rich as Pahlevi family.

You don't know anything. You're posting lies about someone you don't know. Someone who didn't ask for attention. She's not not a public person.

You don't know anything. You're posting lies about someone you don't know. Someone who didn't ask for attention. She's not not a public person.

I Think you're wishing for know something more, that's why you're so bitter. It's called contemporary history and usually people study it at college and Reza Phalevi was a public person with all his closer politicians. Nothing personal against her.

I like how Kristeen's publicists have noted that on her tour, the asterisks indicate dates that she's opening for Morrissey and the Barclay's date is the only one not asterisked because technically, she's opening for Cliff Richards. :p Spin, spin, spin!

http://shorefire.com/releases/entry...gs-powerful-dissonant-hollywood-reporter-live

Or some half-wit (because it's only airheaded blond ladies work in PR) missed the final asterisk when she command+C'd the list...

BTW, it's "Cliff Richard."

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom