Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: I want the one I can't have..

Or some half-wit (because it's only airheaded blond ladies work in PR) missed the final asterisk when she command+C'd the list...

BTW, it's "Cliff Richard."

It's Sir Cliff Richard.

And it was intentional because what's the point of asterisking a list if it's all the same?

Here's the thing about PR. (I went to design school, had to take marketing classes that were soul-crushing and made me decide I'd rather be an old-school artist than work in the industry.) Shorefire are being PAID to promote her, they have to return a product of positive promotion. The only way they can guarantee return is if they have people on the inside writing good press that they can point to. So these reviews from Spin and Blackbook and Nylon, they are FAKE. THose reporters get payola from Shorefire to push their artists. In the long run it fills Kristeen with false hope that she's making it when at the end of the day it's all as phony as her story.

Last edited:

Here's the thing about PR. (I went to design school, had to take marketing classes that were soul-crushing and made me decide I'd rather be an old-school artist than work in the industry.) Shorefire are being PAID to promote her, they have to return a product of positive promotion. The only way they can guarantee return is if they have people on the inside writing good press that they can point to. So these reviews from Spin and Blackbook and Nylon, they are FAKE. THose reporters get payola from Shorefire to push their artists. In the long run it fills Kristeen with false hope that she's making it when at the end of the day it's all as phony as her story.

Probably why she seems so angry and bitter, she gets used to seeing all of this (paid for) hype about her and playing for large audiences (all of them there to see Morrissey), then when she plays a show on her own she's lucky to have 20 people show up. You can admire her for sticking to it, but she has something most performers don't, the advantage of not having to worry about paying the bills, she doesn't need an audience, her albums don't have to sell. The lesson to be learned by aspiring female singer-songwriters from Kristeen Young is, find a successful producer to f*** and your career in music is assured, whether you really deserve it or not.

Probably why she seems so angry and bitter, she gets used to seeing all of this (paid for) hype about her and playing for large audiences (all of them there to see Morrissey), then when she plays a show on her own she's lucky to have 20 people show up. You can admire her for sticking to it, but she has something most performers don't, the advantage of not having to worry about paying the bills, she doesn't need an audience, her albums don't have to sell. The lesson to be learned by aspiring female singer-songwriters from Kristeen Young is, find a successful producer to f*** and your career in music is assured, whether you really deserve it or not.

She's also angry and bitter because of her secret no doubt. ANd Shorefire isn't doing her any favors by pointing out that people are comparing her to younger artists who've made it while she keeps taking bad advice from the person who puts a roof over her head. She should tour on her own, just keep getting out there. Don't tell the Morrissey fans, just try to get real fans and drive and sing to empty clubs and drive and sing to three people, etc.. She's been spoiled by Morrissey's crowd and is trying so hard to rationalize it's her crowd while simultaneously distancing herself from his crowd (with the asterisks?) that at the end of the day it's a mess. Being linked to Morrissey is the career killer. He's an enigma to "the people" and anyone getting close to her, offering help, offering praise is nine times out of ten doing it to get a glimpse of the enigma, not to really help her. She must know this in the back of the head she stores her secrets in.

She's also angry and bitter because of her secret no doubt. ANd Shorefire isn't doing her any favors by pointing out that people are comparing her to younger artists who've made it while she keeps taking bad advice from the person who puts a roof over her head. She should tour on her own, just keep getting out there. Don't tell the Morrissey fans, just try to get real fans and drive and sing to empty clubs and drive and sing to three people, etc.. She's been spoiled by Morrissey's crowd and is trying so hard to rationalize it's her crowd while simultaneously distancing herself from his crowd (with the asterisks?) that at the end of the day it's a mess. Being linked to Morrissey is the career killer. He's an enigma to "the people" and anyone getting close to her, offering help, offering praise is nine times out of ten doing it to get a glimpse of the enigma, not to really help her. She must know this in the back of the head she stores her secrets in.

As much as you may hate her, this is probably the best advice Kristeen Young could ever get, the dose of reality she needs, but even if she read this, would she have sense enough to seriously consider what you say?

I doubt it.

As much as you may hate her, this is probably the best advice Kristeen Young could ever get, the dose of reality she needs, but even if she read this, would she have sense enough to seriously consider what you say?

I doubt it.

I probably don't hate her. I hate her schtick. She's probably very witty when she's not trying to be a Morrissey-clone for her "fans" and when she has the freedom to be herself and not dance with a huge lie 24/7.

No way is Kristeen Young 49. Utterly ridiculous. She barely looks 39 for god's sake.

No way is Kristeen Young 49. Utterly ridiculous. She barely looks 39 for god's sake.

Another late arrival to this thread, CG should just compile all of the facts and relevant links in a single comment that can be re-posted for new-comers as needed.

Maybe afterwards she can tell us how she's managed to look so young.

I probably don't hate her. I hate her schtick. She's probably very witty when she's not trying to be a Morrissey-clone for her "fans" and when she has the freedom to be herself and not dance with a huge lie 24/7.

It really is the schtick that's annoying because it seems so far removed from her reality.

Do you think chopping off the now infamous 10 was down to wanting a music career, CG? I find it so baffling -- how do you arrive at an entire decade? WHY do you arrive at an entire decade?? It's just so substantial and weird that it makes me wonder if it symbolizes something for her. Certainly those that know her had to ask 'WTF' after reading an interview with that kind of discrepancy (her parents, for example). Did she give them a reasoned explanation, or what? I mean, TEN years.

It really is the schtick that's annoying because it seems so far removed from her reality.

Do you think chopping off the now infamous 10 was down to wanting a music career, CG? I find it so baffling -- how do you arrive at an entire decade? WHY do you arrive at an entire decade?? It's just so substantial and weird that it makes me wonder if it symbolizes something for her. Certainly those that know her had to ask 'WTF' after reading an interview with that kind of discrepancy (her parents, for example). Did she give them a reasoned explanation, or what? I mean, TEN years.

I always wondered what her family (blood and/or adopted) thought of her interviews. I know she's not been kind in descriptions of her adopted mother. Wonder if they just kept silent as part of some deal to help her career. Not sure I'd sell myself out like that for someone as ungrateful as Kristeen. But we don't really KNOW her true relationship with them. They've reminded intriguingly silent. Would love to have been a fly on the wall during home visits with them. I know she doesn't owe me anything but I would prefer that Kristeen just come clean and once and for all put this to bed. The comments here and on other recent articles of her have taken a nasty turn and this has really blow up in her face. Not many comments on the opening act on this site (not sure whether to take that as a blessing and just be happy to read about Moz and the band for once

Another late arrival to this thread, CG should just compile all of the facts and relevant links in a single comment that can be re-posted for new-comers as needed.

Gossip on a forum no matter how voracious or busy does not make it true. 38 pages? Obsessed much?

Gossip on a forum no matter how voracious or busy does not make it true. 38 pages? Obsessed much?

See comment #635, if nothing else.

The United States Copyright Office is just one of many accessible links proving Kristeen Young's year of birth is 1964, and people who know her from her early days performing in St. Louis also know she's 49, you can go on believing what you want.

Send her a message and ask her what year she was born, then share her answer with us, everyone is so interested, including you, admit it.

Re: Does it matter that Crystal Geezer has lied about posting on brooklynvegan?

Crystal Geezer pretends never to have heard of brooklynvegan. Right now if you google Kristeen Young the brooklynvegan link is on the first page. She references other publications that she claims have "fake reviews" but how did she know these reviews existed? Because she has been googling her for months. She has pictures of her in high school! think about that. She found and posted pictures of someone who may be her target when they were in high school yet she claims she couldn't have found a review at a popular website. "And why would I read Brooklyn Vegan if I go to shows in LA?" she asks? Because there was a Kristeen Young review?

She also says about her bloody nose and black eye that "it wasn't a "cool" thing or something I'm particularly proud of" so why did she post pictures of it? The part that is most clearly a lie is "I seriously don't follow KY beyond her facebook posts" after she had her friend who works in a courthouse look up information on Kristeen Young.

PicsArt_1400365880002.jpg
Boz & Lyn...
;)
FWD

Crystal Geezer pretends never to have heard of brooklynvegan. Right now if you google Kristeen Young the brooklynvegan link is on the first page. She references other publications that she claims have "fake reviews" but how did she know these reviews existed? Because she has been googling her for months. She has pictures of her in high school! think about that. She found and posted pictures of someone who may be her target when they were in high school yet she claims she couldn't have found a review at a popular website. "And why would I read Brooklyn Vegan if I go to shows in LA?" she asks? Because there was a Kristeen Young review?

She also says about her bloody nose and black eye that "it wasn't a "cool" thing or something I'm particularly proud of" so why did she post pictures of it? The part that is most clearly a lie is "I seriously don't follow KY beyond her facebook posts" after she had her friend who works in a courthouse look up information on Kristeen Young.

I just follow her Facebook. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to prove. I think youll find that the type of person who would lie compulsively for years would probably create a few enemies beyond me. I just sensed something was off about her based soully on Facebook.

Oh for chrissakes, deal with it. CG suspected something was amiss and then proved something was amiss. Kristeen Young is 49 years old. All this superfluous BS you're slinging around regarding CG is a bunch of poppycock. Try rolling the truth around your brain instead of all this pointless supposition.

Shoot over to facebook and take a gander at KY's rant about men do her bidding. She's nuts. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid childish and STUPID. She doesn't get it.

Shoot over to facebook and take a gander at KY's rant about men do her bidding. She's nuts. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid childish and STUPID. She doesn't get it.

You know what?!
Yes, she 'doesn't get it'...but her mental illness could get the better of her...

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom