Elektra Records - Morrissey TTY DELETED POST (Screen Cap) - 1st April 2015

Not sure what time it is where the moderators are but April Fools jokes end at midday or you are the April Fool. The Alain Whyte reference was hilarious :p

It's 100% an April fooligan !
Nobody in their right mind will give our Crank a recording contract after the shenanigans he pulled with Harvest. And besides that pub and chug rock music is dead in these times.
My Kingdumb for an audience ? Just look at the interest shown in the recent "arena tour" performances ! The act is dead, it is no more of interest, we've seen it all before ! Bloke announces tour. Will or won't the bloke turn up or cancel ? Bloke walks on stage, talks some bollocks and sings a few of his old bands songs and some de-composed by session pub rock geezers. Bloke sends audiance for a piss while proclaiming meat is but cheese is not murder for the umpteenth time (yawn). Bloke rants about Royal family, bloke gets his moobs out and throws blouse into audience, bloke appears onstage in a new blouse for one more song, bloke says " whatever happens I love you, forget my fete and not face ". House lights up !
THE END !
So predictable and boring the United Kingdum stayed at home apart from a few ultra April fools and we know who you are.

Benny-the-British-Butcher (cheese is not murder, this morning)

Morrissey 7 Benny-The-Berk 0.
50,000 tickets sold, so go forth and multiply.

I'm just glad that it wasn't another one of the now tedious "Smiths To Reform" joke ... :p

Not sure what time it is where the moderators are but April Fools jokes end at midday or you are the April Fool. The Alain Whyte reference was hilarious :p

I posted this around 12am my time GMT and Ryan the Mod published it here at 5am GMT.

Nobody in their right mind will give our Crank a recording contract after the shenanigans he pulled with Harvest. And besides that pub and chug rock music is dead in these times.
My Kingdumb for an audience ? Just look at the interest shown in the recent "arena tour" performances ! The act is dead, it is no more of interest, we've seen it all before ! Bloke announces tour. Will or won't the bloke turn up or cancel ? Bloke walks on stage, talks some bollocks and sings a few of his old bands songs and some de-composed by session pub rock geezers. Bloke sends audiance for a piss while proclaiming meat is but cheese is not murder for the umpteenth time (yawn). Bloke rants about Royal family, bloke gets his moobs out and throws blouse into audience, bloke appears onstage in a new blouse for one more song, bloke says " whatever happens I love you, forget my fete and not face ". House lights up !
THE END !
So predictable and boring the United Kingdum stayed at home apart from a few ultra April fools and we know who you are.

You prove yourself to be a fool year round, so dunno really what you're doing here on this thread.

THE END !

Benny-the-British-Butcher writes predictable and boring bollocks for the umpteenth time (yawn).

Got me.

Oooo a screen cap. You know, I woke up today dusted off my old tweed jacket and bowler hat and decided to do a little jig Thom Yorke style to the sound of a million screen grabs all occuring at the same time.

Some lesser dancers may have deemed jazz or improvisational movement appropriate for such occasions, but not I. I personally prefer the flow and jutting sounds of tap. Funny story btw, I accidently bumped into Boz out the front of a pole dancing establishment ( Let's just say he and his cats werent doing any of that rag-tag music, rather they were actually VISITING IT. wink, wink say no more) anyway, as I was jiving my way down I bumped into the very Belly of the Boz. The sound it made upon impact was very similar to that of Mr Walkers gong during the mohawk era (remember those days? None of this indie glasses and end of gig temper tantrums/ scissor kick rubbish).

I remarked on the likeness to Mr Boz. He agreed. So I recreated the very same move ( jiving then bumping) and Boz recorded it. Now it is perfectly preserved and used instead of a bell of the door of Boz's Camden Ethiopian Music store.

The whole incident was watched by on lookers Marr and Walker. Marr ( with note book in toe) will now use this very incident at the beginning of his book instead of his previous introduction of excuses why the Smiths songs he plays and those Moz plays are entirely different and how he has never seen a Morrissey setlist and how its all just pure coincidence that he and Moz play identical Smiths covers (this particular foray is beginning to read like a badly edited autobiography).

Yeah Soloman was there chowing down on a bucket of cheese and Panini sticks ( a suggestion by his mates Clarkson and 5d lad Zayn - whom after helping themselves to Morrisseys rider have grown a fondness to these savory snakes.

THE END !

Can't think for the life of me what compels you to keep posting on a site dedicated to a person that bores you.
Trolling is unbelievably tiresome.

I don't know about Alain producing, but I wish he would come back to playing and writing for Morrissey. Those were the days :(

Everyone should have realised this was an April Fool - the fonts and layout aren't quite right.

The real April Fool's joke would be if Stephen Street was producing.

Best thing that ever happened to Moz, besides Marr.

Tags
april1st...
Back
Top Bottom