Fancy flying Air France? You might just vanish into thin air...

hmmmmmmm

To be total honest I don't have the slightest inkling. But thinking about it now, does it not seem strange that Mc thingy should disappear, and then suddenly all this happens? Do you think there may be a double id going on somewhere?

Yeah, what about American Beauty and your new friend Bilko?

Re: hmmmmmmm

In the real world we call this harrassment. What are you doing? trying to ensure that Reelaround has no friends at all? Be ashamed of yourself.

?so what;s the theory? american beuaty is bilko is kewpie is mclennar is blue jag is morrissey?

In the real world we call this harrassment. What are you doing? trying to ensure that Reelaround has no friends at all? Be ashamed of yourself.

:confused:

What do I ashamed of?

Generally speaking if a user choose a user name of TV character or celebrity usually he / she is a troll.

OMGod Kewpie you are seriously scary in some corner of your mind

Just what is your problem as such? I don't know these people. Fact.

Why are you doing this, and what is it that you hope to gain?

Please answer that question, because you are seriously losing all sense of perspective here

As a person who works within the scope of helping people with mental and physical problems, I can see that there is a lot going on here

OMGod Kewpie you are seriously scary in some corner of your mind

Just what is your problem as such? I don't know these people. Fact.

Why are you doing this, and what is it that you hope to gain?

Please answer that question, because you are seriously losing all sense of perspective here

As a person who works within the scope of helping people with mental and physical problems, I can see that there is a lot going on here

And this person is a moderator?! not much hope for sanity on this forum then.Sorry reelaround, you sound like you have your hands full with tjese morons. I dont like injustice.:mad:

And this person is a moderator?! not much hope for sanity on this forum then.Sorry reelaround, you sound like you have your hands full with tjese morons. I dont like injustice.:mad:

I agree Bilko. There isn't much hope at all, so long as moderators are allowed the power to have as many ids as they wish, presumably being beyond the reach of personal scrutiny, it remains remarkably skewy for the majority of posters. But it doesn't escape everyone

I rest my case

I agree Bilko. There isn't much hope at all, so long as moderators are allowed the power to have as many ids as they wish, presumably being beyond the reach of personal scrutiny, it remains remarkably skewy for the majority of posters. But it doesn't escape everyone

I rest my case

Do moderators claim expenses?! They sound more devious than our MP'S!:lbf:

Maybe claim for English spelling lessons? Or even research papers by volunteering for honest assessment of mental faculties involved in being given certain tasks concerning let's say, the unlimited access of personal power, and the resultant positive/negative personality traits thus revealed?

For research purposes only, quite interesting don't you think?

Maybe claim for English spelling lessons? Or even research papers by volunteering for honest assessment of mental faculties involved in being given certain tasks concerning let's say, the unlimited access of personal power, and the resultant positive/negative personality traits thus revealed?

I think they are as corrupt as our mp's. can I be banned for sayingt that?!

Fascinating.

To be total honest I don't have the slightest inkling. But thinking about it now, does it not seem strange that Mc thingy should disappear, and then suddenly all this happens? Do you think there may be a double id going on somewhere?

You just can't stop obsessing over me, can you? I'm sorry, but I do have a life outside of solo. Stop bringing me into these matters. I do absolutely nothing to you, and yet you start shit with me regardless.
Stop. I don't know why you insist on bringing me up in conversations I'm not even apart of. The moderators know what's going on around here, and if I had done anything worthy of your abuse then I would've been banned by now (like your pal bluejag/bilko).
You're the only one who seems to have a problem with me and the way this site is run. So why do YOU come here?
Stop harassing me.

Perhaps someone neglected to push the button once every 108 minutes.

I quit watching the show after the third season, so I had forgotten all about pushing the button.

I had a good laugh when I read it.

You are so missing out. I am thinking of purchasing the whole set when the series is over to rewatch and look at it from a final perspective.

Tags
bilko=bluejag
Back
Top Bottom