Fiona Dodwell's husband: X comment re: Jesse Tobias (April 2, 2024)

To be fair to Mr. Dodwell, I took him to mean that he (a Michael Jackson fan) married her for her love of Michael Jackson. Was she a sycophant promotional "journalist" for MJ before she became Morrissey's? After this Tobias fiasco, she's probably preparing her résumé to send to Axl Rose.

That could be what he meant. Who knows. Yeh, it certainly won't go down well in camp M to be slagging Jesse off.

Perhaps sometimes it can be difficult being a Morrissey fan.

But being a Michael Jackson fan is difficulty level 100

What I always found strange is that he indeed seems to have made quite an impact on Moz on a personal level, because M gushes all over him in the interview in Italy, like he is somehow seriously smitten with him there (and he would be his type too). So maybe there is just a strong personal connection and that's why he is there.

And let's not forget four years later, when M was spotted dancing with Jesse in the Ganglord music video for promotion of the 2009 Swords compilation. See 3:04 mark below...

And let's not forget four years later, when M was spotted dancing with Jesse in the Ganglord music video for promotion of the 2009 Swords compilation. See 3:04 mark below...

He dances well.

I wonder when and where he picked that up.

So much mystery.

Q: Why does everyone hate Jesse?

A: Because he’s bad, he’s bad, shamone (bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know he’s bad, he’s bad (bad, bad)
You know it (really, really bad)
You know he’s bad, he’s bad (bad, bad)
Shamone, you know (really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bad? (Jesse)

He dances well.

I wonder when and where he picked that up.

So much mystery.

Agree, Jesse is a good dancer, but he’s a better guitarist.

May they both dance and play ‘till the end of time.

:microphone::guitar:

What I always found strange is that he indeed seems to have made quite an impact on Moz on a personal level, because M gushes all over him in the interview in Italy, like he is somehow seriously smitten with him there (and he would be his type too). So maybe there is just a strong personal connection and that's why he is there.
As much as I want to blame Jesse for the overall decline in Morrissey's music (and I do)... the bottom line is that clearly Morrissey wants him around. So unless that changes... he isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom