Folkestone - Leas Cliff Hall (July 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Without Music The World Dies / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Red_Snow

Last edited:
Just on my way home. Great gig. Voice was incredible.

“We went down to the Pleasure Beach earlier. I couldn’t find any pleasure.”
Sounds like something the late, but great, Manchester born comedian Les Dawson might have come out with 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m wondering to myself how things will map out after the South American tour, if Mozz will at some point ever write and record
With his new group, or will they all have other projects lined up?

I’m wondering to myself how things will map out after the South American tour, if Mozz will at some point ever write and record
Pretty sure they'll be making beautiful music together.

Carmen (as part of Bones UK) is playing 'Semafest' in November - about 9 days after the last NY gig.
FWD.

1690323377860.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom