Funny Moz lyrics

zulu sierra

Born again atheist
Morrissey is considered by many as the Prince of Gloom or , better still , the Master of Misery. However , many ( including the late-and-great John Peel ) have said that some of his lyrics had made them laugh:lbf:

What do you consider to be his funniest lines ?

I'll start with the classic "He thinks he got the whole world in his hands , Stood at the urinal" .... from Boy Racer.:)

I crept up behind ya
with a homeless chihuahua,
you cooed for an hour,
you handed him back, and you said,
'You'll never guess, I'm bored now!'

:D

'If you don't leave you will kill or be killed, which isn't very nice'.

Or At Amber in it's entirity.

"Smother me mother"

"So yes there are things worse in life than
Never being someone's sweetie!"

The delivery never fails to make me laugh...

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

For one of the most beautiful songs ever written, I have to say these lyrics always crack me up!:lbf:

Morrissey is considered by many as the Prince of Gloom or , better still , the Master of Misery. However , many ( including the late-and-great John Peel ) have said that some of his lyrics had made them laugh:lbf:

Whenever someone is riding me about my love of Morrissey and they say how depressing he is, I tell them I know they have never really listened to him because the man is hilarious!

At Amber has some great lyrics. "They're not low life, they're just people having a good time. Also, Our Frank and open deep conversations, they're getting me no where, they're bringing me down. The world may be ending but God i'm only human. Or Sweetness i was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed. Then there's Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This one with I smelt the last ten seconds of my life. I crashed down on the crossbar and the pain was enough to make a shy bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder. And the ever popular Vicar in a Tutu - take your pick of just about any of it's lyrics. What a brillant mind.

"Head in the clouds and a mouthful of pie"

"well you don't need to look so pleased"

"I don't get along with myself and I'm not too keen on anyone else"

"the way he chews his food rips right through your senses"

"lock-jawed pop stars, thicker than pig shit"

"You silly old man in your misguided trousers, with your mascara and your Fender guitar and you think your can arouse us"

"You've got your degree then you flew to Mars but you still feel wretched 'cause you'll never be naked with the good looking man about town"

"I tried to surprise you with Vodka or Tizer, I can't quite remember "

"Oh the balcony fool was me, you fool"

"Who can make Hitler seem like a bus conductor?"

"your Father cracks a joke and in the usual way empties the room"

"Show me a barrel and watch me scrape it"

"I was a small fat child in a welfare house, there was only one thing I ever dreamed about and fate has just handed it to me. Whoopee."

"The motion of taxis excites me, when you peel it back and bite me"

I could go on all day.

Isn't that the truth! So many words all woven together for our listening enjoyment. He can make you laugh and cry in the same song. One of his best: You can pin and mount me, like a butterfly.

Pashernate love
Could make your grandmother zoom roller-skating back from the grave

"this is the last song i will ever sing (yeaaahhhh) no i've changed my mind again (aaaaghhhhhh) goodnight and thank-you !

Back
Top Bottom