Happy days

how in the hell did you manage to get standing for all three shows?!?

Jose might be a regular customer. I wasted a lot of time with filling the information, and they just didn't hold my place for that long.

how in the hell did you manage to get standing for all three shows?!?

3 people, 3 computers.
And I've always managed to get good tickets.
I don't know why, maybe because I'm not from the UK. Maybe you enter the ticketsystem in a different way than people from the UK?
I honestly don't know, but somehow I always end up with good tickets. :o

I went on Ticketmaster and See Tickets at about 9.55am and kept refreshing until they showed up, I ordered the Manchester tickets from Ticketmaster and the Albert Hall ones from See Tickets.

i was doing the same thing. i guess it all comes down to the luck of the draw.

Jose might be a regular customer. I wasted a lot of time with filling the information, and they just didn't hold my place for that long.
i had this filled in ready thnk god was logged in
at TM but after 22th that was finished and ordered(, 1,5-2 minutes) the 23th was gone
so"only" one of the 2 manchester dates.but i cant really complain, can I.?greedy bitch I am..still in hope for the 23th though.

so it wasnt the fill in minutes that ruined it for the other date for me

what could have helped if they HAD OFFER A COMBINED A TICKET FOR THE 2 CONCERTS.so nobody has to buy tone ticket then go back and buy the ticket for the other date
.this pass ticket /combi tix has happened for other shows with more than one concert too in the past why not here?

Last edited:
managed to get standing for Friday 22nd. I feel so sorry for all those people that didn't. Touts again.

Sorry to those who didn't get tickets, I hope you don't think I was rubbing it in. I am shocked it sold out so quickly, I thought everyone who wanted to go would get a ticket :(

Sorry to those who didn't get tickets, I hope you don't think I was rubbing it in. I am shocked it sold out so quickly, I thought everyone who wanted to go would get a ticket :(
when you think that it was announced yesterday, a day before the sale(which is diff to all moz announcements for tours before-at least those i have encountered)
yes thats unbelievable isnt it?

Last edited:
TLOTFamousIP, nice to see you here :) I'll leave my husband behind for a Morrissey ticket. ;):D lol

I can't believe how fast they went ... and to who?!?? Bloody scalpers?!! Solo has the biggest and most Moz fans around!! No fair, a ticket for every user here!!!!

p.s. Jose has some awesome luck!! :cool: *rubs your belly* :p

I reserved a restricted view seat on orange gigs and tours and when I went to try and buy it I couldn't. For some reason they couldn't process the request. But fortunately I had the sense and a hell of a lot of luck in getting a standing ticket for the RAH off see when they went on sale. Needless not impressed with orange gigs and tours. Anyway it's going to be my first Morrissey gig and I can't wait!

3 people, 3 computers.
And I've always managed to get good tickets.
I don't know why, maybe because I'm not from the UK. Maybe you enter the ticketsystem in a different way than people from the UK?
I honestly don't know, but somehow I always end up with good tickets. :o

I'm not from the UK either and had no luck :tears: So come on, what is your secret? :D

BTW, congratulations ;)

this might sound like a stupid question to some people but its my first Moz concert and the first were I'll be standing up. where is the best place to get? does it get pretty "violent" close to the front? I want to get front row preferably! any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Tags
fonzie linecrashers
Back
Top Bottom