Hilary Duff likes Morrissey

Her music is awful in my opinion, but she seems like a very nice girl, albeit a little cookie-cutterish.

I actually had a dream about 2 nights ago that i met Hilary Duff. i have no idea why. cool that she likes Moz. i guess.

hilary duff is a greasy c***:) the only reason she likes him is because that douche she dated for awhile from good charlotte likes morrissey and she wanted to be more appealing as a girlfriend.
thats my expert opinion.

hilary duff is a greasy c***:) the only reason she likes him is because that douche she dated for awhile from good charlotte likes morrissey and she wanted to be more appealing as a girlfriend.
thats my expert opinion.

dude, i was thinking about this earlier (don't ask me why) and i was thinking exactly the same thing! actually, i came here to post that but you beat me to it. ;)

i dunno about the greasy c*** party, haha. but she does seem pretty normal when you put her next to the likes of lindsay and brit brit.

I have no problem with Hilary liking Moz. That's cool.

She just better not cover or use any Moz songs like she did to Depeche Mode.
She really needs an ass kicking for that Personal Jesus riff steal.

(Type in Hilary Duff and Personal Jesus in youtube.)

thats my expert opinion.

I think Lindsey Lohan is more a greasy c***. :)

I have no problem with Hilary liking Moz. That's cool.

She just better not cover or use any Moz songs like she did to Depeche Mode.
She really needs an ass kicking for that Personal Jesus riff steal.

(Type in Hilary Duff and Personal Jesus in youtube.)

kill.

well what bothers me most is that she was in an interview and she was all "like, joel introduced me to morrissey about a month ago and i just like, love him! hes like, so cool, you know?"
alright princess..

theres nothing wrong with being influenced by your boyfriend. over the years my boyfriends have introduced me to loads of stuff.

oh no this is a nightmare! i can`t believe hilary duff likes morrissey,i mean her music is crap ;)

i dunno about the greasy c*** party, haha. but she does seem pretty normal when you put her next to the likes of lindsay and brit brit.

I think Lindsey Lohan is more a greasy c***. :)

I think Hilary is a breath of fresh air compared to that overexposed Firecrotch! I can't stand that whore. Maybe Joel Madden is going to get Nicole Richie to jump on the Moz bandwagon next? Within a year or two she'll be spotted at a Moz show with her baby in tow wearing a Morrissey shirt, Christian Louboutins, and those monster sunglasses. ;)

Oh my God! Somebody likes Morrissey that I don't think is cool!?!?! Let me try to destroy her in as many obsessed Morrissey ways as I can!

You people are f***ing retards. If any other 20 year old found Moz from an ex-boyfriend, and loved him, you'd be fine. But God forbid, she used to play Lizzie Maguire. Then she's gotta be the most awful human being ever. I've said it before, I'll say it again - Morrissey fans are the most pathetic, stupidest, ugliest, most god awful fans in the world...

And the truth of it all is...Hilary Duff looks like a young Dolly Parton. And what no other fan of Morrissey AND Dolly Parton will admit - is that Dolly Parton has more talent in her fake left fingernail than Morrissey has in his whole body. This is a woman who has more talent, over 40 years, than that idiot front singer of the Smiths ever will. For example, she PLAYS multiple instruments, writes, sings, and producues her own material. And what Dolly Parton does today - ie, write, perform and sing material completely different from what she did 40 years ago, is unlike Morrissey. Who is desperately, and poorly, trying to write the same themes, and completely incapable of actually writing a melody, like he once did.

The point is - while you obsess over a has been, and denouncing a poor young girl who professes an affection for said has been, there are brilliant American country musicians who surpass your sad, washed up singer. Dolly Parton is only one. There are half a dozen others. Better. And more imaginative. Than Morrissey. Who has written a decent song in 10 years...

what does parton have to do with duff?

DollyParton.jpg

hilary_duff6.jpg

i don't see any resemblance. maybe it's just me.

and why the f*** are you talking about parton's talent for playing and writing her own stuff? every piece of every one of hilary duff's songs was written for her.

You people are f***ing retards. If any other 20 year old found Moz from an ex-boyfriend, and loved him, you'd be fine. But God forbid, she used to play Lizzie Maguire. Then she's gotta be the most awful human being ever. I've said it before, I'll say it again - Morrissey fans are the most pathetic, stupidest, ugliest, most god awful fans in the world...

And the truth of it all is...Hilary Duff looks like a young Dolly Parton.

:confused: :confused:

Well I never said I hated Hilary so I'm confused why you sound so angry at all of us.
I actually own one of Hilary's CDs *ducks and hides from the stones being thrown*

I don't see the Dolly Parton similarity either. Not at all. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom