How long do tickets take to arrive?

Hey Fred,

Perhaps this might work - You will have to be present with your friend in order to get the wristband for him on the Monday. Once the gig is over, he'll have to cut it off and give it to you the next day (i.e. you'll have to selotape it onto yourself and do a good job). However, all of that is dependant upon;

1. How particular would security be about these wristbands (i.e. is a wristband that's been selotaped together, even if done well so as to give the impression that it was not torn off an unsuspecting moz-fan, rendered invalid?)

2. Do you live in London, and if so, do you live near Camden?

3. Do you live near your friend in order to get the wristband off him the next day?

Hope this may be some help!

Cheers for the advice. The reattaching the wristband is a good idea, but also risky and im not sure im willing to gamble my 6 shows against his 1.

Hey Fred
Can you ask if tickets can be picked up the box office the day before the show..:guitar:

yeah sure. I was going to ask if there were tickets + a wristband and when they could be picked up anyway.

usually wristbands issued as tickets are checked by the security on the door to see if they have been removed.
they arent the easiest things to get off either

good luck to everyone who's going and hasnt got their tickets yet.

Cheers for the advice. The reattaching the wristband is a good idea, but also risky and im not sure im willing to gamble my 6 shows against his 1.

Do they not give you a plastic style wristband like a sort of hospital one when its for multiple gigs and it has a barcode on it that they scan each night? I remember having a green one for a gig before and the only way to get if off was to cut throught it with scissors and im sure they notice that lol :p

Just recieved this e-mail from seetickets, does that mean that they arent posting tickets out at all and you just collect a wristband on the day?? :confused:

Dear MISS E BLACK,

MORRISSEY at Roundhouse, London on 27/01/2008

Please be advised that you will collect a wristband at the first show which will gain you entry to each show.

The wristband will be at the box office of the Roundhouse.

You will need to have your booking reference number and the card that you made the booking with. We also advise that you take photo ID.

If you've any queries regarding your order please
e-mail us at [email protected] quoting reference

Kind Regards,

Customer Services.

Hi Elle

I have just received the same email. It puzzles me that it says
27/01/2008. I pointed that out to the lady I spoke to yesterday,
hoping that I haven't paid that kind of money for the last night ONLY.
LOL

Yes, it looks like we are only going to receive the bracelets.
I would like a ticket to keep though !!! :mad:

Well then there we go! I've had the same email as you all. Time to dig out my email confirmation, I recommend everyone takes the email with them not just the confirmation number.

However, I don't have any photo ID except my passport and I ain't schlepping that to a gig! I'll email em and see what they say.

Could they not have said that in the first place? I was under the impression that we would be sent a ticket to take with us on the first day. It seems a bit shady to me.

However, I don't have any photo ID except my passport and I ain't schlepping that to a gig! I'll email em and see what they say.

I have called them and once again I was WRONGLY told that my ticket
is for 27/01/2008 so I had to point out that it is a pass for 6 gigs or I expect Morrissey to play in my lounge for that price !!!! ;)

ST: "Oh yes, it is a 4 day-pass"
Me: "You will find that it is for 6 actually"
ST: "Oh yes, six it is."

Then I asked if we could bring along a COLOURED PHOTOCOPY
of the passport and the answer was NO.

I have sent them a long email anyway. Fingers crossed this shamble
will be sorted before MOZ gets on stage.

I have called them and once again I was WRONGLY told that my ticket
is for 27/01/2008 so I had to point out that it is a pass for 6 gigs or I expect Morrissey to play in my lounge for that price !!!! ;)

ST: "Oh yes, it is a 4 day-pass"
Me: "You will find that it is for 6 actually"
ST: "Oh yes, six it is."

Then I asked if we could bring along a COLOURED PHOTOCOPY
of the passport and the answer was NO.

I have sent them a long email anyway. Fingers crossed this shamble
will be sorted before MOZ gets on stage.

Jeez! Why are ticket agencies such absolute idiots? It's not exactly brain surgery they're doing. I don't mind the wristband thing as such. But there's no way on earth I'm bringing my passport and I can't drive so there's no driving licence to bring. How about my Glasto ticket from last year, with my picture on it, do you think they'll accept that? LOL!

When I called the Seetickets rep blamed the concert promoters for not sending them the tickets in time to be mailed out to all of us..

At least we will only have to through this drama once..My question is that if the box office is open on SUnday, can we pick them up then??

When I called the Seetickets rep blamed the concert promoters for not sending them the tickets in time to be mailed out to all of us..

At least we will only have to through this drama once..My question is that if the box office is open on SUnday, can we pick them up then??

Yes, letting us pick them up early is THE LEAST the could after this shambles!! We should all e-mail them repeatedly and demand it!

would be a huge bonus if the box office were open and early pickup allowed on sunday... what a relief that would be!

I didn't manage to get through to anyone who could answer our questions on the phone, but seetickets emailed me back saying the earliest pick up date was 5.30 on the day of the show. :mad:
And it seems like its a wristband instead of tickets.

I didn't manage to get through to anyone who could answer our questions on the phone, but seetickets emailed me back saying the earliest pick up date was 5.30 on the day of the show. :mad:
And it seems like its a wristband instead of tickets.

I'm looking forward to the chaos that will ensue when everybody wants to collect their tickets, sorry, wristbands at 5.30 :mad:
Why can't they issue proper tickets? I can only go to the first four shows and have already promised the tickets for the Sat & Sun shows to a friend, it really bothers me that she might have problems to get in.

I'm looking forward to having my wristband ripped off me night one during a shirt toss riot:eek:

maybe I'll stand behind Julia like I did in NYC..he never tosses shirts in her direction

IMG_7608.jpg

I rang the Roundhouse and they said they were waiting for a list of names which wouldn't be arriving until the afternoon/evening of the first night. When I asked if they could get it any sooner they said it wasn't up to them, so I rang Seetickets who apologised but essentially blamed it on the promoter for delaying sending the wristbands.

They're going to refund us for delivery, but it looks as though we're just going to have turn up there and hope there's not too much chaos in getting them.

I did make the point that one of the supposed advantages in buying a 6-day pass was eradicating the hassle of queuing up etc. and all that brings, but there's not really much us or they can do about it now I suppose.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the chaos that will ensue when everybody wants to collect their tickets, sorry, wristbands at 5.30 :mad:
Why can't they issue proper tickets? I can only go to the first four shows and have already promised the tickets for the Sat & Sun shows to a friend, it really bothers me that she might have problems to get in.

There's no way you'll be able to take the wristband off and put it on your friend and have them not know. I guess the idea is to make sure you can't resell but that doesn't help you very much, unfortunately. Why did you buy a 6 day ticket when you knew you could do only 4? Maybe you didn't know... it's a gamble buying that 6 day ticket, I wonder how many of us there are? And, this sounds obvious, but what time does the show start?? If we don't have tickets with start times on them how do we know when to turn up?!

Like everyone here I've emailed Seetickets asking these questions but I don't hold out much hope of a response, I might call them tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom