How many songs from the different eras would you like Moz to play on the summer

Re: How many songs from the different eras would you like Moz to play on the summer t

I really dont understand why people wanna hear brand new unreleased songs live. I like to go to a concert, any concert, not just Morrissey, to hear songs I know and can sing along to. songs i can think "wow, this is so awesome hearing this song live." hearing new songs bores me. sorry. i rather know the song before I hear it live. :cool:

Yeah I can see how that works. But man, when I saw him in L.A. last year at the Jimmy Kimmel show when he played All You Need Is Me for the first time, it blew me the hell away. I felt like I've known the song since forever.

Re: How many songs from the different eras would you like Moz to play on the summer t

I like a good mix,a few early solo songs,a few newer solo songs,some brand new ones and of course some smiths songs,i find it exciting and thrilling when he plays a new song for the first time,like when he played "throwing my arms around paris" last year,i was at the show and went crazy,it was so good.
I can understand the want to know what he is playing but wishing him to just play just old classics like smiths songs and older solo songs just reminds me of going to a say one of those shows you always see in parks during the summer of some old 1960s bands like the four tops or the last remaining members of the zombies,just playing the old hits like you are on a nostalgia trip,I like him playing new songs as well as old.
frankly i will never not mind him not playing anything off "Kill Uncle" I will never miss it,would I love some more" vauxhall" or a song or two from "southpaw" ? yes.

If people were only open to ever hearing songs they already knew, we'd all still be listening to Greensleaves! :D

Back
Top Bottom