IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

You know what I am referring to.

#19 in Top Album Sales
#18 in Top Current Album Sales

Look at the title of this topic.

But they are not the Billboard top 200, they are subsets, it's sold shit, why not just accept that rather than trying to spin a story full of holes?

But they are not the Billboard top 200, they are subsets, it's sold shit, why not just accept that rather than trying to spin a story full of holes?
Just stating facts here.
Not spinning anything.
Again look at the topic title.
#19 in Top Album Sales

I think that's quite an astute observation. In what sense will words on a screen affect anyone's enjoyment of whatever music they listen to? No one. No one will take notice. Not least a numbers-obsessed supporter of far-right goons.

You're correct. On the other hand I could ask how people listening to music you dislike affects your life at all. Who knows? But it certainly appears to.

They streamed them for the most part I suppose if a top 20-sales album didn’t end up there.

Can you not stream Morrissey albums, earlier you quoted a million streams, the chart includes both physical sales and streams.

Billboard announced on Friday it will be joining the rest of us out here in 2019 where streams of YouTube videos are considered an important cultural metric. Streams of music videos will now be counted toward the publication’s weekly album charts, including the Billboard 200. YouTube streams will be counted the same way as streams from other platforms like Apple Music and Spotify,

Just stating facts here.
Not spinning anything.
Again look at the topic title.
#19 in Top Album Sales

The title sub text also includes this Thewlis

It did not make the Billboard 200

Can you not stream Morrissey albums, earlier you quoted a million streams, the chart includes both physical sales and streams.

million? go and see on Spotify, the top streamed song from Dog only made it to 214.000 streams worldwide

You missed out this bit

It did not make the Billboard 200

Chief: ignore that lying bastard
Claimed to have not seen a gig since 09, then claimed to be at Usher Hall in 12.
Skinny has Thewlis to a tea: will try and pass anything off to suit their agenda.

Still wouldn’t identify yourself in Koln, would you, Thewlis? You little rat.

What with this global crisis going on, would buying an album, any album, have been at the top of anyone's list of things to do? I doubt it. And even if it had been top of their list, they couldn't have bought it anywhere physically because the stores were closed. Some people have bigger priorities in life.
That's true but I'm so glad it came out when it did. I got the download audio, listened to it loads of times, and had fun watching Amazon waiting for the vinyl price to drop. It didn't. I ordered it. Now Amazon UK is sold out until they get more. BTW my vinyl review is top review on Amazon UK ?

Pfff so lazy. Top song from Dog has 1 million.
Comparing to The Weeknd is like comparing The Smiths sales to Michael Jackson’s, ridiculous.
Why? You all go on about Morrissey’s chart positions, regardless of who’s on either side of him. Why the spin and lame excuses now?

Fak Arf.

Yes it should have had more physical sales, as Moz-album performance cannot rely on streams.
And with many shops being closed due to Corona I’m not surprised he sold less than usual. So top 20 in sales is still pretty good in my book :)
Pretty much all record shops have been closed for years. Didn’t stop The Weeknd selling well. Online sales worked as normal.

What with this global crisis going on, would buying an album, any album, have been at the top of anyone's list of things to do? I doubt it. And even if it had been top of their list, they couldn't have bought it anywhere physically because the stores were closed. Some people have bigger priorities in life.
You buying his album and shitty merch is certainly at the top of Morrissey's list. He doesn’t give a rat’s ass about you, your health or the safety of the general public. He has bigger priorities in life.

Nice to see it backfiring! ;)

Oh, cool. Then the sales won’t see much of a slump then if people are buying it slower than normal. Shouldn’t see much change in this week’s UK album chart then. Oh...

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom