If you don't have something nice to say about Morrissey...

Cassius

Then shut the f*** up.

Seriously, I'm tired of all of these whiney, half assed fans complaining about their show being cancelled. Look, I know it sucks, and I admit I would be upset, but things happen. People get sick. Don't constantly bitch and moan because Morrissey is ill and couldn't play at your concert. Plenty of people on here have had their concerts cancelled/postponed and don't complain about it, they just accept it and move on. If anything, you should be concerned about Morrissey's well being and hope he gets better soon.

And I won't even go in to detail about the others who complain about every other little thing Moz does. It would take too long.

So if you have something bad to say about Morrissey, spew your filth somewhere else, because no one here cares about what you have to say.

So :p!

YOU GO GIRL!! :p

Then shut the f*** up.

Seriously, I'm tired of all of these whiney, half assed fans complaining about their show being cancelled. Look, I know it sucks, and I admit I would be upset, but things happen. People get sick. Don't constantly bitch and moan because Morrissey is ill and couldn't play at your concert. Plenty of people on here have had their concerts cancelled/postponed and don't complain about it, they just accept it and move on. If anything, you should be concerned about Morrissey's well being and hope he gets better soon.

And I won't even go in to detail about the others who complain about every other little thing Moz does. It would take too long.

So if you have something bad to say about Morrissey, spew your filth somewhere else, because no one here cares about what you have to say.

uh yeah...What she said...

I think I said it once before...you can spout your negativity on the Main thread

i was kinda thinking the same thing. Jason was reading to me while I was going to work some of the nasty things people were saying, and i thought it was a little irrational no matter who the artist was. First off, it is nearly impossible to reschedule MSG because they cram the sched so full to begin with, which makes complete sense because its one of the most popular venues in the US.
It makes no sense to come back to baltimore (and trust me i live here i wanted him to come) for stinky little rams head live. Im pretty embarrassed of how small that venue is. He'd be able to fit more seats in at the local supermarket.
and he really was sick, so why are people thinking he was faking it? I dont know whether he has in the past or not, but lord I was at the VA concert, the one he did between all the cancellations, and he didn't look like he was feeling that great. And he sounded wonderful but you could tell he was having some difficulty.
I wish some people would just think about things in a rational and businesslike perspective. Its not a personal slap in the face if he can't book MSG. and rams head is really no freaking surprise I'm glad I never bought the tix for that one I was sure it wouldn't be rescheduled as soon as I heard it was cancelled.

Also, I posted this on the feedback/suggestions forum after I was attacked by a cryababy loser.........

is there a way for the mods to give the whiners and cryababies their own forum where they can bitch and complain about everything D Licious does all the time?

Seriously, get your own lives kids.

-D

-----------

Maybe we can stick the Morrissey haters in there with the whiners. :cool:

Then shut the f*** up.

Can I just ask is that Prince or Michael Jackson prancing
at the bottom of your page?

This is a ridiculous request to make of a discussion forum. People are free to post anything they wish, whether positive, negative, or indifferent. That's what makes Morrissey-Solo so refreshing. If you want endless fawning and drooling, then go chat with Julia or start a new forum called "Worshippers Only". Some of us prefer to retain some objectivity about our idol.

By the way, I do believe the complaining about the cancelled shows is ridiculous. You can't expect Morrissey to perform when he's sick. In the past he's called off shows simply because he didn't feel like performing, but not for quite a long time. I've been quite impressed by his string of performances the last couple of years.

This is a ridiculous request to make of a discussion forum. People are free to post anything they wish, whether positive, negative, or indifferent. That's what makes Morrissey-Solo so refreshing. If you want endless fawning and drooling, then go chat with Julia or start a new forum called "Worshippers Only". Some of us prefer to retain some objectivity about our idol.

By the way, I do believe the complaining about the cancelled shows is ridiculous. You can't expect Morrissey to perform when he's sick. In the past he's called off shows simply because he didn't feel like performing, but not for quite a long time. I've been quite impressed by his string of performances the last couple of years.

Exactly last I checked this was a public forum. If you want obsessive, positive petes all the time only do heavy duty moderation and see how fun that kind of board is. We should all be able to express our opinions no matter what.

I totally believe Morrissey was sick, I'm just saying I believe it was wrong not to reschedule the MSG show AT ALL whether it's sometime next year or what. David Bowie pulled the same crap in 2000 when he was playing Roseland for two nights only: he got sick (and yes he WAS sick I totally believe that) with laryngitis and canceled the public only show, and wanted to rest up for this Bowienet fans only private show. I understand he wanted to rest up for the people who pay for his internet service. Not denying that at all, but to up and NOT reschedule a concert for the rest of your fans to me is just wrong.

I'm sorry I'm a little bitter having my two favorite British solo artists canceling on me. And yes I have seen them both now in concert but to me it's just unprofessionalism illness or not. And remember folks that's my OPINION.

yeah be nice to morrissey he is safe innit blud

Come on though, there is WAY too much negativity on this forum. Why can't people just appreciate Morrissey? Instead, every thread contains posts by some whinger - "Morrissey cancelled my show cause he's lazy," "Morrissey hates New York," "Morrissey's gay," "Morrissey didn't wipe my arse," blah, blah, blah. These people need to realise that Morrissey's world doesn't revolve around them.

Coiff.

I really think this was more what she was talking about. people can be objective and say one thing is good but this other thing is not so great that's fine, but people irrationally going off the handle about a missed show is just ignorant and childish!

you know what is weird melissa? Facebook was showing a listing for MSG in 2009 for morrissey. Surely it wasn't THAT backed up, right? June 2009 is the next available slot? These facebook dates are from ticketmaster SUPPOSEDLY and I believe some of them aren't truly booked.

I totally believe Morrissey was sick, I'm just saying I believe it was wrong not to reschedule the MSG show AT ALL whether it's sometime next year or what.

I wasn't aware he wasn't rescheduling the show at all. I guess I haven't kept up on the latest news. I agree, that's totally wrong of him. He did the same thing years ago when he cancelled a Minneapolis show due to sickness and never rescheduled it. That really bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom