Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Just my own experience the first time I had covid I was not vaccinated and I seriously started thinking about death a lot.

🛑

Stop sign, FC. You had the convid previous to your recent bout of ominconvid?🛃

I was in bed for about three weeks and I would see movies or hear songs about dying and it started to get really weird, morbid and creepy. But also, it destroyed my appetite so I just quit eating for days and days at a time and I think that made it worse.
:drama:
drumroll>🥁
But you didnt miss a single daily posting session? you got morbid and creepy and couldnt eat for 3 days and said nothing about it while making daily postings?? dramallamaing watching movies about dying?⚰️
when did this all happen FC, or are you making an imaginary psycho babble?:paranoid:

After I was recovered I was vaccinated and this time I had two days that were pretty bad as far as pain. But the first time I was in pain a lot. I didn't know if it was my kidneys processing it or if it was my hips but my lower back was killing me and walking was pain. This time I did have pain in my shoulders and one day when I got up and had to go next door to get food it was rough but it was nothing compared.

so you were crippled from the head down but you were able to make it to the vaxxxo_O
THE KIDNEYS WERE PROCESSING WTF???
FC, this "processing" word is off the FB bots, thats who uses, 'we process robbing someone', is this where all dramallama
is coming from?:mad:

So the difference, just in my personal experience. No vaccine, not eating, weeks of pain. Vaccinated, eating, two days of pain but mostly just feeling kind of tired. I had some congestion but not bad. The difference is miles apart though and I'm going to get the booster shot. You have to wait a couple of weeks or a month after you've had it to get the shot, but I'm going to get it.

get one vaxx a week as long as they are free, like surfboard.:)

My health otherwise is pretty good. I am active and exercise and try to eat right. But I was so sick the first time that I thought I might have to go to the hospital and I was afraid that if I did I would be intubated, so I didn't. I just dealt with it on my own. My biggest mistake was not making myself eat.
So what I'm saying is that there are two factors and obviously eating is important but I feel that the vaccine helped me this time. It was completely different. I am going to get the booster and I would recommend that for anyone.

eat right? Since when FFS? you eat AMPM:rolleyes:
you excercise? WTF? is this whole post a Anton Wilson space saucer put on? you eat right and excericise? Like
MiniMao?:crazy:

Again, this is just my personal experience. Yours may be different. Obviously all the Captain Obviouses out there are going to say that eating is why it was different or that somehow I acquired some limited immunity from having it before or something. That's fine. Enjoy doing that even though I've tried to be really clear that all I'm doing is telling my experience and that I know nothing about immunology which makes us equal if we're honest about it.

Oi:mask:

you know nothing about immunology but like always that wont stop from psycho babbling about it 🤥

Even if you're a doctor it's easy to find another equally qualified doctor with the opposite opinion so this isn't about winning an argument. I just had this experience and for whatever reason, after being vaccinated I would rate the illness I had as a 2, whereas the first time it was probably a 7-8. I was in bed almost a month and thought I was going to die so I'm not really exaggerating, but can't rate it higher because I recovered with no medical help.

WTF are you speaking to the medical community?😳
this is the first time we hear about your 'month long convalescence' . from the posts you able and willing to run amok in the hood having many contratempts with the black homeless peeps at 7-11 wanting USA 25 cents from you and flatly denying their request.😶

the facts dont match you previous babbles , FC😐

:hammer:

The pandemic is on the brink of being declared over in the UK: job done—unprecedented debt, rising taxes for the poorest, energy and pharmaceutical companies making record profits, the NHS essentially an emergency support service only, and a crippling tax burden landing exclusively on the poorest.

And yet hundreds of thousands of people remain robotically pleading with the state for more lockdowns, injections, mask wearing and social distancing as they now simply associate being kept in subjection with safety. Must be time for a war?

Time to face the music folks: Morrissey was right.

I am delighted by the amount of protesters on the streets of small towns all over the country, like in Saarlouis, which has only 35.000 inhabitants.

Unfortunately, the supreme court decided to reject an emergency appeal against mandatory vaccinations in the nursing professions today. I guess that's the reason for a newly increased number of protesters against corona measures and vaccination mandates.

Meanwhile, rational and logical thinking has been abandoned amongst the members of the government. And they do not even feel obliged to hide it any longer. They only want to push a general vaccination mandate through against all protests to prove that they are an authority, hoping that this will silence all critics. They are not good-looking, they are not popular figures, so all they can do is to employ autocratic measures to realize lobby interests and fulfill their obligations to their investors. Poor sods.
At this point, it is all about power and about providing evidence to their lobby groups, that financed their election campaigns, that their parties were worth the investments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my own experience the first time I had covid I was not vaccinated and I seriously started thinking about death a lot. I was in bed for about three weeks and I would see movies or hear songs about dying and it started to get really weird, morbid and creepy. But also, it destroyed my appetite so I just quit eating for days and days at a time and I think that made it worse.
After I was recovered I was vaccinated and this time I had two days that were pretty bad as far as pain. But the first time I was in pain a lot. I didn't know if it was my kidneys processing it or if it was my hips but my lower back was killing me and walking was pain. This time I did have pain in my shoulders and one day when I got up and had to go next door to get food it was rough but it was nothing compared.

So the difference, just in my personal experience. No vaccine, not eating, weeks of pain. Vaccinated, eating, two days of pain but mostly just feeling kind of tired. I had some congestion but not bad. The difference is miles apart though and I'm going to get the booster shot. You have to wait a couple of weeks or a month after you've had it to get the shot, but I'm going to get it.
My health otherwise is pretty good. I am active and exercise and try to eat right. But I was so sick the first time that I thought I might have to go to the hospital and I was afraid that if I did I would be intubated, so I didn't. I just dealt with it on my own. My biggest mistake was not making myself eat.
So what I'm saying is that there are two factors and obviously eating is important but I feel that the vaccine helped me this time. It was completely different. I am going to get the booster and I would recommend that for anyone.

Again, this is just my personal experience. Yours may be different. Obviously all the Captain Obviouses out there are going to say that eating is why it was different or that somehow I acquired some limited immunity from having it before or something. That's fine. Enjoy doing that even though I've tried to be really clear that all I'm doing is telling my experience and that I know nothing about immunology which makes us equal if we're honest about it. Even if you're a doctor it's easy to find another equally qualified doctor with the opposite opinion so this isn't about winning an argument. I just had this experience and for whatever reason, after being vaccinated I would rate the illness I had as a 2, whereas the first time it was probably a 7-8. I was in bed almost a month and thought I was going to die so I'm not really exaggerating, but can't rate it higher because I recovered with no medical help.
https://voca. ro/181q7XGPmFxi

Just my own experience the first time I had covid I was not vaccinated and I seriously started thinking about death a lot. I was in bed for about three weeks and I would see movies or hear songs about dying and it started to get really weird, morbid and creepy. But also, it destroyed my appetite so I just quit eating for days and days at a time and I think that made it worse.

sorry, dave, that's WRONG. there's a reason animals fast when they're sick or injured. it's because digesting food takes up more energy than anything the body will ever do. so when you fast you shut down the digestive system which gives your body tons more energy to go toward healing, maintenance, fighting infections, cleaning up toxins, etc. so ACTUALLY not eating is the best thing you could've done.

i dont think shoulder pain is a symptom of covid, duderino. are you sure you dont just have gimped up shoulders?

cool story, bro

My health otherwise is pretty good.

sure doesnt sound like it is, dave-o. i have covid twice too. the first time was in london in january in the middle of a hurricane and i was walking around out of doors for hours every day, i certainly was not bed-ridden and fearing being intubated.

yeah, right, bud. if you had just eaten some nachos from 7-11 next door you would've been ALL GOOD (y)

yeah, dave, you said that. but ACTUALLY there are three factors, and this last one is more important than the others. and that is the factor of what variant you had. omicron is much more mild than the other variants, which would likely account for why this was a much better experience for you. of course, no one knows when you had it the first time to say what variant you had, and the fact that we're first hearing of this now makes your claim of having had it before highly suspect: considering the way you're going on about it now, one wouldve thought if you had been bed ridden and nearly died at some point in the past you wouldve been posting up a storm about it then.

Again, this is just my personal experience. Yours may be different. Obviously all the Captain Obviouses out there are going to say that eating is why it was different or that somehow I acquired some limited immunity from having it before or something. That's fine. Enjoy doing that even though I've tried to be really clear that all I'm doing is telling my experience and that I know nothing about immunology which makes us equal if we're honest about it.

really, dave-o? we all thought you were a doctor!!

Even if you're a doctor it's easy to find another equally qualified doctor with the opposite opinion so this isn't about winning an argument. I just had this experience and for whatever reason, after being vaccinated I would rate the illness I had as a 2, whereas the first time it was probably a 7-8. I was in bed almost a month and thought I was going to die so I'm not really exaggerating, but can't rate it higher because I recovered with no medical help.

well thanks for the dave-splaining, dave-o!!! some real valuable insight, right there!! im sure we'll all take that on board!!

One reason of warfare has always been to reduce the number of surplus young men in a population who had become a threat to the community and to the wealthy folks in power. In aristocratic families, the younger sons, who wouldn't inherit enough land, money or offices to sustain a living, were sent to war or as conquerers to foreign countries to make something of themselves. In the meantime, they were spreading their genetic material among the lower sections of the population, thus widening their gene pool. Sounds still more desirable than dying of myocarditis after having been vaccinated, I must say. I wonder if myocarditis increases the risk of dying of a heart attack or stroke during sexual intercourse?

Last edited by a moderator:

All them lovely Bavarians. Their governor has performed a one-eighty turn from hardcore, abusive pro-vaxxer to sudden anti-vaccinationists. He said that Bavaria won't implement the vaccination mandate for medical and nursing professions. Seems that the protests don't go unnoticed even though MSM is currently only focussing on a handful of "last generation" protesters who are gluing their hands onto Berlin's main roads to stop the traffic for a change in climate change policies. I can't find any image of the many anti-corona protests on the media at the moment.

Remix Bros, Justin Castro from Canada never sounded so good, featuring Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones. What's not to love? :ROFLMAO:

https://voca. ro/181q7XGPmFxi

sorry, dave, that's WRONG. there's a reason animals fast when they're sick or injured. it's because digesting food takes up more energy than anything the body will ever do. so when you fast you shut down the digestive system which gives your body tons more energy to go toward healing, maintenance, fighting infections, cleaning up toxins, etc. so ACTUALLY not eating is the best thing you could've done.

i dont think shoulder pain is a symptom of covid, duderino. are you sure you dont just have gimped up shoulders?

cool story, bro

My health otherwise is pretty good.

sure doesnt sound like it is, dave-o. i have covid twice too. the first time was in london in january in the middle of a hurricane and i was walking around out of doors for hours every day, i certainly was not bed-ridden and fearing being intubated.

yeah, right, bud. if you had just eaten some nachos from 7-11 next door you would've been ALL GOOD (y)

yeah, dave, you said that. but ACTUALLY there are three factors, and this last one is more important than the others. and that is the factor of what variant you had. omicron is much more mild than the other variants, which would likely account for why this was a much better experience for you. of course, no one knows when you had it the first time to say what variant you had, and the fact that we're first hearing of this now makes your claim of having had it before highly suspect: considering the way you're going on about it now, one wouldve thought if you had been bed ridden and nearly died at some point in the past you wouldve been posting up a storm about it then.

really, dave-o? we all thought you were a doctor!!

well thanks for the dave-splaining, dave-o!!! some real valuable insight, right there!! im sure we'll all take that on board!!
I only know one person who has caught Covid twice, and remain unvaxxsed. First time around they were bedridden for about a week, pretty rough. Second time around they didn't feel too bad, more like 2-3 days. They put it down to having natural immunity from their first time with the virus that made the second time much less severe, but again I guess no-one can say for sure, but it makes sense.

I only know one person who has caught Covid twice, and remain unvaxxsed. First time around they were bedridden for about a week, pretty rough. Second time around they didn't feel too bad, more like 2-3 days. They put it down to having natural immunity from their first time with the virus that made the second time much less severe, but again I guess no-one can say for sure, but it makes sense.
well it could be any number of factors, i guess. though if she had the omnicron variant the last time, it's supposed to be like a mild cold. (for me, however, it was worse than any cold ive ever had, which isnt to say i suffered a lot, just that ive never had a very bad cold, and never one that lasted longer than three days).

some retard and i got into it today about the freedom convoy protests. bit of background: he's a sweaty stutterer and im a brilliant queen. so we were taking about the freedom convoy, and being a sweaty stutterer who natural selection if such a thing were around these day would naturally have weeded out, he's vehemently against it. made a bunch of points that made no sense, but thought he was winning. i didnt even compare the government to communist governments but he decided to bring it up how the comparison had been made, and so in reply i said that it was people who had lived under communist rule who were saying that and i think they would know better than either of us. and he was like noooooooo that's so offensive blah blah blah. then a moment later he said "the freedom protestors are LITERALLY nazis!". like..... um..... and thats not offensive to the 6 million jews who died in concentration camps? like, as far as i know, the freedom protestors have never have gassed anyone, so i really dont think they're literally like nazis. i really should've asked him how exactly they're like nazis and waited while he stuttered out an answer and im mad at myself for not doing so. cant wait to laugh at him behind his back with saner, more reasonable people.

some retard and i got into it today about the freedom convoy protests. bit of background: he's a sweaty stutterer and im a brilliant queen. so we were taking about the freedom convoy, and being a sweaty stutterer who natural selection if such a thing were around these day would naturally have weeded out, he's vehemently against it. made a bunch of points that made no sense, but thought he was winning. i didnt even compare the government to communist governments but he decided to bring it up how the comparison had been made, and so in reply i said that it was people who had lived under communist rule who were saying that and i think they would know better than either of us. and he was like noooooooo that's so offensive blah blah blah. then a moment later he said "the freedom protestors are LITERALLY nazis!". like..... um..... and thats not offensive to the 6 million jews who died in concentration camps? like, as far as i know, the freedom protestors have never have gassed anyone, so i really dont think they're literally like nazis. i really should've asked him how exactly they're like nazis and waited while he stuttered out an answer and im mad at myself for not doing so. cant wait to laugh at him behind his back with saner, more reasonable people.
appr. 4 mio in concentration and death camps, appr. 2 mio killed in massacres, like in the conquered territories of Russia.

Suddenly everybody is talking about a "freedom day" here. Hugs and cheers and smiles everywhere on TV. It'll take another 5 long weeks, folks. Actually, I am just waiting for the irritating 3G at the workplace to end. Really pisses me off, especially on Sundays. I hope that this is also the end of the vaccination mandate discussion. But our health minister seems to have a deal in mind: You get your freedom day if you accept a vaccination mandate. So much craziness and sickness in politics nowadays. Where did all these lunatics come from? Couldn't they have been stopped earlier before they were elected? And, can they be stopped?

Just returned from the testing center, and today I would've bet on being positive - at last. 've been so 'xtremely tired today, as if someone's put lead into my bones, and my mind's been sluggish as well. Then there was the back- and headache. I had to sneeze once, and afterwards it felt as if my nose'n'throat were on fire.

On Friday I was in close contact with two more vaccinated, corona positive people at work, as I've learned today. They are in quarantine now, I am still at work. If Omicron needs three days to incubate, everything's on schedule. But, it seems the tests don't work in my case. I don't understand it. According to our former health minister's prediction, I should have died long ago, that is, by autumn 2021. He had said that by autumn 2021, people would either be vaccinated, recovered or dead. Well, here I am, you arse with ears.

And now I ask, who keeps everything going at work? Me. Who hasn't missed a single day of work because of initial vaccination side effects like 95% of staff? Me. But who is looked at like a criminal by the boss when I remove my mask to take a sip of water? Me. Who has to sneak into the boss's outer office and show a negative testing result every morning before work to the low IQ retard (who asks me in sly condescendence where I got the result from and then takes a note of my answer, which is then put into a file), and also make sure, like a criminal, that noone else witnesses this humiliating procedure? Me.

I tell ya. I 'm so sick of it. I wished I could get sick with omicron. Come, come, Omicron, come. But to no avail.

Anyways, just returned from the testing center, where I was told today that I have the "perfect testing nose". This was actually the kindest thing I have heard today from anybody. I had put some money into their piggy bank because they have to work till 9 pm. Maybe that's the reason for the kind words... Oh my.

of course, no one knows when you had it the first time to say what variant you had, and the fact that we're first hearing of this now makes your claim of having had it before highly suspect: considering the way you're going on about it now, one wouldve thought if you had been bed ridden and nearly died at some point in the past you wouldve been posting up a storm about it then.

^^^ THIS!!

The only time I remember was when he said he was in bed with the shivers but he thought it was from a spider bite. Vegan.cro wrote some hilarious posts at the time making fun of him but I can't find them now because it seems Dave deleted the bite post. So he has since decided it wasn't a spider bite after all and it was actually covid!? What a plank he was for ever thinking that a spider bite was the reason he was sick; one of the most far-fetched reasons he could have come up with, especially when the pandemic provided a more obvious and plausible reason. Although... now that I think about it, I can definitely believe that Dave's squalid housing dwelling is infested with spiders and other creepy crawlies, so maybe it wasn't that far fetched!

When he's well enough he'll come back and write a 700 word post without paragraphs about his near-death experience. Whereas you experienced the same thing and just got on with it.

20220219_021121.jpg

When he had covid I predicted he would return with a 700 word post without paragraphs about his "near death" experience; as we can see I was only 183 words out, very close! And he actually managed to break the post up into a few paragraphs for once, good for him. He exceeded my expectations. :laughing:

20220219_020430.png

:):handpointup:

The irony!!

😔
@Orwells_Ghost_: A Friend of Mine @DanDicksPFT Is on The Ground Live In Ottawa Right Now!

Watch As He Gets Hit By Police With A Baton! 👇

Live Link:
Shared via TweetCaster

That guy is a teddy bear. No need to club him. Brutal!
You’d have to say it takes a special kind of idiot to to describe these protesters, rather than the police, as ‘fascist’. On the upside, the world is becoming increasingly acquainted with the monstrous reality of those self-anointed ‘progressive’ world leaders.

I just hope when the reckoning comes, those being trampled (literally in Canada) can show some of the heart and understanding that those repugnant leaders have lacked.

You’d have to say it takes a special kind of idiot to to describe these protesters, rather than the police, as ‘fascist’. On the upside, the world is becoming increasingly acquainted with the monstrous reality of those self-anointed ‘progressive’ world leaders.

I just hope when the reckoning comes, those being trampled (literally in Canada) can show some of the heart and understanding that those repugnant leaders have lacked.
The end is nigh Les .

I have known brighter times Caz Baz. But I think our parents saw worse: Let’s hope our own kids are spared a similar shit show.
Life’s is always a shit show , what ever generation.
Yes our parents/ Grandparents
No doubt , they had the Dublin sink
Thrown at them and all the rest .

Les, get your olde Holborn out,
Pour a large one and play some
Max Bygraves ...

Man City have just been thrashed

Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice 😄😄😄

Back
Top Bottom