Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

😔
@Orwells_Ghost_: A Friend of Mine @DanDicksPFT Is on The Ground Live In Ottawa Right Now!

Watch As He Gets Hit By Police With A Baton! 👇

Live Link:
Shared via TweetCaster

absolutely shameful. what do those police officers think they're doing?

Life’s is always a shit show , what ever generation.
Yes our parents/ Grandparents
No doubt , they had the Dublin sink
Thrown at them and all the rest .

Les, get your olde Holborn out,
Pour a large one and play some
Max Bygraves ...

Man City have just been thrashed

Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice 😄😄😄
Are you a Secret Skouse?

absolutely shameful. what do those police officers think they're doing?
Stranger still that alleged Morrissey/Smiths fans support it: a visitor could believe thus site is riddled with the same sort of scum that fired the Nazis.

Noticed a long line of cars with bearded arabian looking guys next to the testing station today. Saw them at other testing stations as well, like driving to and fro, occupying the parking lots for no obvious reason. Never thought much about it before, but today I had the idea that they might actually sell fake vaccination certificates. Oh you sweet lil ganglords, come here and show me what ya have, but wait, I dont wanna give you all my personal data. But would you by any chance protect me from those mad politicians?

Noticed a long line of cars with bearded arabian looking guys next to the testing station today. Saw them at other testing stations as well, like driving to and fro, occupying the parking lots for no obvious reason. Never thought much about it before, but today I had the idea that they might actually sell fake vaccination certificates. Oh you sweet lil ganglords, come here and show me what ya have, but wait, I dont wanna give you all my personal data. But would you by any chance protect me from those mad politicians?
You always seem to be around these
Vax places....
you must work at them ?

You always seem to be around these
Vax places....
you must work at them ?
Test, not vax. And yes, i spend appr 30 mins at testing stations each day, 5x/week, and for me it is actually 'working time', even though my boss wouldnt agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Orwells_Ghost_: Canadian Trucker Who Was Beaten By Police After Peacefully Surrendering Speaks Out...

"They Break My Body... But Not My Spirit"
Shared via TweetCaster

The dog I look after sometimes is moving away in a month.

Lol. I've been refusing here and there, when I think I can get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom