Is Morrissey Objectum-Sexual?

Is Moz aware Paris is already taken? A woman who is 'objectum-sexual', i.e she can only fall in love with objects, married the Eiffel Tower in a touching ceremony:

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/living/i-married-the-eiffel-tower-832519.html

So if Moz wants to throw his arms around Paris, he should be at least aware that the Eiffel Tower has sworn itself to heterosexual monogamy, and none of that strange poncey English effete nonsense, please, pour la France.

Last edited:
Here's the mad Tower-shagger bird in question (sorry, can't put this into an edited post for some reason)

Mental.

I think know for sure form it is male

So she just married the biggest dick ever? She should think about doing an online uncontested divorce, especially if the tower loaned her soul out to COMMIT CRIME WITH. :angry:

...:straightface:.
Jake, a "reliable, solid and beautiful hi-fi system"? Gives a whole new meaning to Supergrass'
Can you hear us humping (on) your stereo-o.

(By the way, tough news for Mrs la Tour Eiffel, she married a woman.:rolleyes:)

I thought that Eiffel Tower meant, as urbandictionary put it:

"A threesome with two guys and a girl, where one guy is hitting it from behind, and the other guy is getting a blow job. The guys are high-fiving over the girl to make the eiffel tower shape."

I thought that Eiffel Tower meant, as urbandictionary put it:

"A threesome with two guys and a girl, where one guy is hitting it from behind, and the other guy is getting a blow job. The guys are high-fiving over the girl to make the eiffel tower shape."

:lbf:

Which one would Moz be? Or would he be a spectator? Does it have to happen in Paris?

I like the high-fiving part...exactly what I'd think about having sex...:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom